25.

Homework has been kicking my ass lately, but I just wanted to update for yal.

Excuse my mistakes.

Kaylee.

Today, Khalil & I are going to my doctor's appointment so the doctor can do an check up.

Although, I haven't said anything to Khalil since our argument the other day, so I kind of been giving him the cold shoulder.

I put my hair into an high bun, brushing my edges. I slid on my Nike sweatpants & white forces.

I grabbed my phone & purse, walking downstairs to see Khalil playing the game.

"Come on. I'm ready to go." I mumbled, quickly turning away from him.

I felt him burning a hole in my back, so I turned around & flicked him off.

"When?" He questioned, pausing the game.

"Never, now come on before I change my mind." I said walking out the door.

Walking to his car, I pulled the door handles, immediately noticing the doors were locked.

Khalil, being the petty, childish guy he is, took forever in a day to come outside.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I yelled.

After two minutes of waiting, he finally came outside, putting on his black hoodie & tying the strings of his black sweatpants.

He unlocked his door, leaving me outside of the car. He started the engine, blasting his music.

Nigga really?

After being childish, he looked over at me laughing. I stood there giving him the resting bitch face.

He rolled the window down, laughing.

"Oh, I swea' I thought you was in the car." He laughed, unlocking my door.

"Asshole." I mumbled, sliding into the black leather seat.

"What was that?" He said, holding his hand against his ear.

"A-S-S-H-O-L-E." I spelled out, putting on my seatbelt.

He laughed again, pulling on his chin hairs, speeding out the driveway.

The car ride was silence the entire way. Every now & then, Khalil would look over at me, but I didn't bother to look back.

I mainly stayed focus on the road, looking at nothing in particular.

We finally pulled into the parking lot of the building. Khalil cut the engine, looking over at me.

"Why you actin' like a big ass baybeh?" He questioned, thickening his accent.

"What do you mean?" I asked, truthfully knowing what he was talking about.

"You. You keep ignorin' me & shit. I told you dat I'a be hea' with you at all times. Why you don't believe me?"

"I do." I sighed. "I do Khalil." I said, getting out the car.

I walked towards the entrance of the building until Khalil pulled me back into his chest.

"You better fix yo fuckin' attitude right na'." He clenched his jaw, making me jump. "Befo' we get up in dis buidin' yo attitude better be straight, ya heard me?"

"Yes. I hear you Jamal." I said referring to his middle name.

"Yes. I hea' you Jamal." He mocked my voice.