8.

Ace, Emily & Munchie .. in that order.

--

Khalil.

"Mr. Riley, you're free to go. All you have to do is sign these discharge papers." The doctor said, handing me the papers.

"Doctor-." Kaylee said, looking at his badge.

"Doctor Timothy." He said.

"Doctor Timothy, do he need to be on any diets or anything?" Kaylee asked.

I bucked my eyes. I gave him & Kaylee the resting bitch face.

The doctor laughed. "Well Mr. Riley, since you were shot in the jaw, you should consider eating softer foods, such as soups, milk shakes or smoothies." He suggested.

I nodded my head.

I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth & washed my face. Kaylee's sister brought me some clothes from the house.

I sat back on the bed. I noticed Kaylee been acting strange lately. Like she didn't want me to touch her. If I did, she would jump or start crying.

I didn't say nothing. I wanted wait til it was the right time. I pulled my shirt over my head & put my sweatpants & Nike slides on.

"Baby, you do want a milk shake?"

Yeah, shake them titties. I thought to myself.

I shook my head no.

"Aw my baby can't talk." She whined.

I pointed my finger, telling her to sit on my lap. She sat on my lap & I started kissing her neck.

"Khalil stoppp." She whined. "We're in the hospital."

"Take them pants off." I gritted.

"Khalil no. Maybe when we get home." She winked. "Now come on, I'm tired of being in this place." She whined.

--

I decided to drive back to the house. I didn't want Kaylee to drive because she look exhausted.

"Babeee." She whined.

"Hm?" I said still focusing in the road.

"I want you."

I chuckled.

"Like right now." She said, tugging on my sweatpants.

"Kaylee stop dat shit right na'." I gritted.

I'd be lying if I said, I didn't want ha' but I was driving & all of a sudden, she wanna have sex? Na' I would stop this car & give ha' just want she want.

She keep tugging on the strings of my sweatpants until she pulled my manhood out, stroking her hand up & down.

I couldn't lie, it felt good as fuck. Keeping my eyes on the road, giving into her whimpers, I let her slurp a nigga down.

She kissed the tip of him, swirling her tongue around the tip, teasing the shit out of me. She finally took him into her mouth, gagging a little.

"Kaylee, fuck." I groan, gritting my teeth.

"Baby like that?" She said taking him down her throat.

"Ah fuck." I groaned.

Kissing him one last time, she pulled away, putting him back into my sweatpants. She looked at me all innocent & smiling from ear to ear.

She leaned over kissing my cheek, focusing back on the road.

--

Kaylee.

"Babeeeee, guess what?" I said all dramatically.

"Hm?" He said focusing on the game.

"The principle of our school finally agreed to let us do online school. All we have to do is go to the school to get things out of our locker & sign the release papers." I said pulling on his chin hairs.

"Das cool." He gritted, while still focusing on the game.

"Khalil why aren't you paying attention to me?" I whined.

Every since we got home, he was all into NBA 2K16. He hasn't had any sleep. He won't eat & everytime I want to cuddle, he avoids it. I didn't make it a big deal at first but now it started to annoy me.

"I'm sorry." He gritted.

"No, I'm sorry." I said getting up from the couch.

"K-."

"Khalil you won't eat, you wont sleep, you don't want to cuddle or touch me. What am I doing wrong? Is there another person?" I whined.

"Kaylee I'm not a fuckin' child. I eat when I wanna eat, I sleep when I wanna sleep & I cuddle with you when I get ready. Stop tellin' what tha' fuck ta' do. Lemme do me." He gritted, raising his voice a little louder.

Khalil & I have been together for 4 months now & he's never yelled or talked to me like this. I know he's stressing & he miss having his mom around but for him to disrespect me, that hurt my feelings.

I walked away going back upstairs, ignoring his calls. My feelings were hurt as fuck. I just wanted to lay in the bed & sleep all day.

I received a text from someone. I picked up my phone looking at the screen. It was Emily.

Bestfriend 5EVA 💛💍 : Get dressed, we're going to the mall. Meet me at the cafe on Saint Andrews. - 3:05 P.M

Me : Okay.

I went into the bathroom, getting straight into the shower. At the time I really needed to get away from the house. I know Khalil needed to someone around to help him but right now I didn't want to bother him.

I got out the shower brushed my teeth & wet my hair since it was hot outside. I applied a little foundation to my face & lip balm.

I picked out, a burgundy skirt that had slits at the thigh area. A white high low crop top & my gold sandals with the white accessories.

I sprayed a little perfume, nothing too heavy & headed downstairs. I saw Khalil sitting at the table drinking Hennessey. I chuckled to myself a little bit. His eyes were red & low.

He looked up at me & looked back down at his glass. I looked at him one last time until I felt a pair of hands grab me.

"Baybeh I'm sorry. I'ain mean ta' yell at you. I'm just stressed mama." He gritted, hugging my small waist.

"Khalil you hurt my feelings." I sniffed hugging his torso.

"I know mama & I'm sorry. It wont happen again." He kissed my forehead.

"Okay." I said softly.

"Whea you going?"

"Out with Em."

"Aight be back around 10." He chuckled.

"Aint no curfew bih." I laughed walking out the door.

"Kaylee I'ain playing with yo ass."

"Bye bye."

--

Boom. Bam. What.

Pls Khalil pls. Lmao

How do yall like my book so far?

#NationOrDie ❤