16.

Kaylee.

Pussy ass niggas telling on his own fam. (Pussy.)

The same nigga that you break ya neck fa, be the same nigga that cross you out & wet you up.

Posin' ta be chasing money but you chasing bitches, real bosses dont talk. They just sit back & listen.

Stack the paper up & then make boss moves, she like ta argue, so I sent that bitch the law school.

I sang while cleaning up the kitchen. I been up since four this morning & I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to put myself to work.

Khalil was upstairs making an important phone call. He didn't want me to hear his conversation, so I didn't urge to argue with him.

I finished washing the last few dishes in the sink, when I heard a knock at the door.

Skipping to the door, I swung open the door, to see two detectives.

"Um, hi. How may I help you?" I said confusingly.

"Are you Khalil's Riley wife?" His deep voice echoed through the house.

"Yes." I simply stated.

"I'm detective Collins & this is detective Hatfield. May we come in?"

"Sure." I said stepping aside to let them in.

I closed the door & walked over to the couch.

"Ma'am where was your husband two weeks ago?" One detective said.

"He was here with me." I lied.

I don't care how much information they wanted, I was not telling them where his location was.

"Are you positive?"

I nodded. "Yes. What's going on?"

"Ma'am, your husband was linked to an domestic violence & sexually abused charge. Um, his girlfriend, Indiya Carson called the police, saying that he physically abused her & raped her."

I mentally chuckled to myself. "Abuse? Rape? Girlfriend? That sounds dumb as hell."

"Ma'am-" Detective Hatfield said being interrupted my Khalil.

"What tha' hell goin' on?" Khalil said eyeing Detective Collins.

"Well well, if it isn't Khalil Riley." Detective Collins said. "Long time no see, huh?" He chuckled.

Detective Collins knew Khalil for many reasons. He also was the man that took charge of Mel's murder case, but seemed to not find anything linking to his murder.

"Yo Doctor Phil lookin' ass always on my dick. Let it breath, my nigga." Khalil said, clenching his jaw.

"We don't have enough evidence that he did it, but we'll be able to see if Mr. Riley raped her. If not, the case will be dropped." Detective Hatfield said.

"Detectives, my husband wasn't anywhere two weeks ago. His girlfriend isn't Indiya & you two may now get the hell out my house." I said, opening the door for them.

"Oh & Khalil, It'll be delightful to have you in my prison." Detective Collins said, smirking.

"And it'll be delightful if ya bald headed ass grew some hair. You should try miracle grow." Khalil said slamming the door in his face.

I walked into the kitchen, opening the pantry for a snack. I was furious at the moment. Khalil could see it in my eyes that I didn't want to be bother with the situation.