23.

Kaylee & dad in the mm.

Kaylee.

"Khalil Jamal Riley, if you touch one more thing, I will pinch you." I threaten.

"If you & those bear ass claws, touch my skin, we gon' fight." He chuckled.

We were baby shopping & Khalil was being an complete little kid. Everything he saw, he wanted to touch.

I wanted to come by myself, but Khalil, being the protective guy that he is, he refused to let me come alone.

We didn't know the exact gender of the babies, so we bought enough girl clothing & boy clothing.

"Baybeh what about dis?" He said holding up a pink onesie.

The onesie was pink with fur at the foot part. It read Daddies Babygirl.

"Babe that's adorable. We should totally get it." I cooed.

Putting it into the shopping cart, we made our way down the aisle, into the boy's section.

"Khalil, I cannot wait until they get here." I cooed, looking down at my slightly rounded belly.

Deep into my thoughts, I felt Khalil's hands gently turn me around, so I was facing him.

He kneeled down on one knee, bringing me into complete shock. He looked up at me, as if I was the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Khalil .. what are you doing?"

"Kaylee, I want to thank you fa' always being hea fa' a yungin'. You been hea' since day one, you neva' left my side, even though I fucked up. You'a always have a special place in my heart, baybeh. So would you do me dis honor & take dis promise ring? Its a symbol of our love & I want you to be my forever." He smiled.

My words were now stuck. I couldn't say anything. Wow.

"You aight mama?" He questioned nervously.

Snapping out of my daze, I answered his question with the most confidence in the world.

"Y-yes." I smiled.

"Damn, you had a nigga on his knees finna cry, bruh." He laughed, sliding on the ring.

"Sorry babe, I was just shocked." I laughed, kissing his forehead.

The bystanders congratulated & clapped for us. I thanked them as, we made our way to the cash register, paying for our things.

--

Khalil.

"Baybeh, they outchea'." I yelled, running to the door.

Today, Kaylee's aunt brought Jaleel & Amiya in town. Yeah, they were living with us a while back, but her aunt thought it was best if they stayed with her, while we had our privacy.

As she wobbled her way into the living room, I walked outside hugging Amiya & Jaleel.

"Khalil I missed you." Amiya said wrapping her tiny arms around my neck.

"I missed you too baybeh. Wassam Jaleel?" I said dapping him up.

Kaylee came outside, being the drama queen that she is, started crying.

"Kayleeeeee." Amiya & Jaleel ran up, hugging her.

"Oh my goodness, I missed you guys so much."

"Are you having a baby?" Amiya asked happily.

"Yes. You're going to be an auntie, pumpkin."

"How are babies made?"

"U-um." I cleared my throat looking over at Khalil.

"Listen, my love. A choochoo train tried ta' make its way into ha' tunnel, but it got jammed. The gas leaked all ova' the tunnel & boom, babies was made."

"But why was a train inside her tunnel?"

"U-um, how about we go inside & get you guys settled." Kaylee said nervously.

"Woo shit, cause I'ain no what else to come up with." I whispered grabbing Kaylee's waist.

"Yeah, I see." She chuckled.

--

Munchie.

We're on a close lookout for, a known drug lord, Jacob Lyons, better known as Jay. He's been missing for three days.

His wife, has checked every possible area he could be, but there was no sign of him. If you know about any of his whereabouts, call the number below.

No suspects have been placed in custody. There was no further information released at this moment.

I'm Hailey Carson & this is Channel 3, News Leader 9.

"Go 50 feet deep, maybe you'a find that nigga." I laughed.

--

Emily.

Today was a beautiful day in Houston. The sun was beaming down on my, stunning bright skin. Ace & I were walking in the park, since he wanted to get out the house.

I cupped Ace's butt in my hand, with the other around his torso.

"Emily, stop with that gay shit." He gritted, squeezing my butt.

"Babe, I can't help it. You have cake for days." I laughed, kissing his chin.

"Nah, you the one with allat ass." He chuckled, giving my butt one more squeeze.

"Boy bye." I said, removing my arm from his torso.

"You know, I really like you, right?"

"Yeah, I like you too." I said sending him a warm smile.

I know, Ace & I have only been together for a month & some days, but he's a great guy & I don't want to be just friends anymore.

"If I ask you something, will you say yes?"

"Depends on the question."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I nervously bit on the corner of my lip, tapping against the side of my thigh.

"If you dont want to be together, just say no, so I won't waste my time."

"Yes. Yes, I will be your girlfriend." I said, satisfied with my answer.

"Alright, girlfriend." He joked, nudging me with his elbow.

"You're so corny." I sucked my teeth.

"But you love my corny ass though."

"Nah, not really homeboy." I joked.

He pretended as if he passed out, dramatically wiping the fake sweat he had off of his forehead.

"N-no, Emily p-please tell m-me y-you love me? I can't go o-on. Let me die on t-this here ground." He said, lowering his voice.

Uncontrollably laughing at how ridiculous he looked, I laughed once more, before helping him up off the ground.

"I love you." I mumbled on his lips.

"I love you too ma." He smiled upon my lips, gently biting my bottom lip.

--

Ace & Emily cute af. Goals af.

Enjoy, because they dont want you to enjoy.

#NationOrDie ❤