Traitor

Amaranthine

Peters been acting weird. 

He's been nervous and jumpy. He's hiding something.

So me, being me, have decided to confront him.

"Erm, Peter, can I talk to you?" I ask him when I see him in the hallway. Without waiting, I pull him into a broom closet.

He winces as I touch his forearms. Aha.

Without a word, I pull up his sleeves.

Not seeing cuts, as I was almost expecting to see, I blink.

On his left arm is a Dark Mark.

"You-you-you betrayed us! You knew we were fighting him! But you joined him!" I shave him out of the broom closet and find my brother.

"Leave Pettigrew. Dump him. Un-marauder-ify him. I don't care, just get rid of him!" My face is red, and matches my highlights very well.

"Why?" James asks innocently.

"He has a Dark Mark! He's working with HIM!" The remaining Marauders faces darkened.

"I'm gonna do something I haven't seen done since I ran away" Black says, and pulls out the Map. 

He blasts "Wormtail" out with a spell. Now it's a scorch mark. 

I run to find the Bandits. I press a charm on my bracelet and think as hard as I can,

Slytherin Common Room.

I run to the common room to see Lily Evans standing by the entrance. 

"Hello, Thine. They changed the password, what is it?" She asks politely.

"Huff Polyjuice puff" the wall opens up into the green common room. The Bandits are already there. 

"Pettigrew huff working for puff puff Dark Lord huff" their eyes widen. Amathyst looks about ready to murder the little guy. It looks like nobody would stop her. 

Quartz walks in.

"Hey girls. Hey, beautiful." Lily looks weirded out as he slings an arm around Lavs shoulder.

"Not the time, Quartz. Peter Pettigrew has a Dark Mark." She shoves his arm off.

"Pettigrew joined the Death Nibblers?" He looks shocked.

"Yes, Pwofesah Wee,"  Violet said Professor Lee in a baby voice, "Petah Pettigwew is a Death Nibbler, IDIOT!" 

He walks out.

"Is that the new potions master? And did he just flirt with Lav?" Lily still looks confused.

"Yes, and yes. He's my big brother, and him and Lav constantly flirt." Amathyst tells her.

"Ohhhhhh."