Amaranthine

Plum

We're on the train, in the back. 

"We should probably change now," Violet says, and, since we don't give a crap about each other's bodies, just close and lock the door, pull the curtain shut, and change. 

Lavender is making her chest rather small, probably given Black complimenting her on it. We're at Hogwarts before we know it, and get in a carriage with a girl, who had long strawberry blonde hair with reddish purple highlights. She had tan skin, and dark brown eyes. 

We walk into the Great Hall, and the girl in the carriage goes with the first years. After they're sorted, Mcgonagal stood up again.

"And we have a new transfer student from Beauxbatons, Amaranthine-" the girl from the train runs up.

"Amaranthine. Just Amaranthine. Or Thine." She says, cutting off the professor. She sits on the stool and after the hat being on her head for 0.004 seconds, it shouted 

"SLYTHERIN!" And she walked over, grinning. We all stand up in unison. 

"I'm Amethyst Lee" she sticks her hand out, the girl shaking it.

"I'm Lavender Night" she copies Am's action.

"I'm Violet Star" 

"I'm Plum Clark" I put out my hand and she shakes it firmly. 

"And we are The Bandits." We all say together. She smiles. 

"Amaranthine, but please call me Thine or Amaran." She tells us. She doesn't mention her last name. We eat, and head to our dorms. She's in the same dorm as us! We sit down on our beds. 

"Amaran, are you metamorphmagus?" Amethyst asks. Way to be subtle.

"Umm yeah." She replies, looking bewildered.

"Your blood status?" Lav asks. She explodes.

"That is not something you should care about! You seemed pretty cool but now you seem like the BITCHES AT BEAUXBATONS! I AM A WITCH, WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT MY BLOOD STATUS?! I AM PUREBLOOD, BUT NOT PUREBLOOD SCUM  LIKE SOME PEOPLE!" She screams. We grin.

"Correct answer. You are officially a Bandit." Am says, laughing slightly.

"W-what? That was a test?" She looks embarrassed. Whoops. 

"Uhhh yeah. That's the best way to see if someone's 'pureblood scum'." She blushes red at my use of her quote. 

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your last name?" Lav earns a smack on the head from Am. 

"No, no, it's fine. My last name is Potter." My eyes widen.

"As in James Potter?" Violet asks. Amaran sighs. 

"Unfortunately." 

"I still like her" I say. She smiles again. 

Amaranthine

Well, they seem cool. 

I'm glad they haven't asked about my little problem...

We go off to sleep. 

~*~

I get up with the Bandits and change into a black and red tulle skirt, combat boots, and Hey Violet shirt, which Violet teases me about. I sweep my hair into a loose side ponytail. 

We march downstairs in sync with our arms linked, and James raises his eyebrows at me when he sees me. 

I eat breakfast quickly and walk towards class with the Bandits. 

Suddenly, I'm tugged into a broom closet. I look up to see James.

"Ama, why did you join the Bandits? They're basically a we-hate-the-Marauders club." He scolds me.

"Oh screw you James. They're cool people, and we all know Black likes Lavender." I roll my eyes.

"Speaking of which, we need to get them together." He strokes his chin.

"Yes. How will we manage that?" Ummm they're supposed to hate each other how can they date, doofus?

"Tell Lavender to meet you in the room of requirement. I'll tell Padfoot to do the same. Then Padfoot might happen to trip into Lavenders lips." He recites.

"Who actually thought of that?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Remus." He says nonchalantly. 

"Thought so"