Bandits

Amethyst

I am Amethyst Lee, a fifth year Slytherin at hogwarts. I am a metamorphmagus. My hair is generally shaved on the right side and chin length on the left, and, as my name suggests, amethyst colored. I'm rather tall, lean and muscled, with grey eyes. I am a pureblood, or, as that one crazy uncle puts it, blood traitor. I do not believe in any type of stereotyping. If you aren't ok with me being Slytherin, you aren't worth my time. If you aren't ok with me being friends with three other blood traitors, you aren't worth my time. If you aren't okay with me befriending muggleborns, you aren't worth my time. I am also a badass, if I do say so myself (and I do say so myself).

Plum

I am Plum Clark, a fifth year Slytherin at hogwarts. I am a metamorphmagus. My hair is generally long and black with soft curls and, as my name suggests, lots of plum mixed in, not quite ombré and not quite highlights. I'm tall and lean, and I have plain brown eyes and olive skin. I am a pureblood, or as  my crazy grandma says, blood traitor. I'm fine with that. I'm passive and shy. I never stick up for myself (unless I'm really really mad) and constantly find my nose buried in a muggle fantasy book, falling in love with fictional characters. 

Lavender

I am Lavender Night, a fifth year Slytherin at hogwarts. I am a metamorphmagus. My hair is generally shoulder length and lavender, duh. My eyes are green-blue, and I'm average height. I am a pureblood, or blood traitor as my mum, dad, sister, aunt, cousins, grandmother.. Whole family says. I just stay at Am's house and her mum and dad may as well be my own. I am a bit of a bitch, but I really don't give a shit. Okay, a lot of a bitch.

Violet

I am Violet Star, a fifth year Slytherin at hogwarts. I am a metamorphmagus. My hair is generally floor length, and, as my name suggests, bright violet. My eyes are bright blue and I'm really short (like short-short). I am pureblood, but I don't know much of the people that gave me my bloodline. My parents and grandparents were lost when our house burst into flames, and I live with my kind aunt Belladonna. I was coming home from the market, the house was in flames, and a leather pouch flew out the window. I ran but kept the pouch, which is full of charms, the type you put on a bracelet. They all do different things once you put them on- make you invisible, unheard, some can turn you into a fox. But no matter, I get called a blood traitor by every pureblood at Hogwarts. Meh. I'd rather just listen to the voices than them. Yes, I have schizophrenia (I spelled that wrong). I hear voices, but sometimes that say the most beautiful, important things, I listen to them. They rarely bully me. Except for one. I named her Nightshade. I love words. It's interesting what words can do to someone. "Words are knives and often leave scars", but "sticks and stones may break your face but words will never hurt you". They can make people hurt or laugh or smile. I am just fascinated by words.