We pull it

Lavender

We have the plan ready to go. We all head down to the Room of Requirement, which we found in the first month, and get some floo powder. We floo into the Gryffindor common room, which is empty. 

We head up to the boys dorms, and put a silencing spell on all the pet cats. We put the boys into a deep sleep and paint their faces with meat sauce. We paint swirls and hearts and things into them. We make a disgusting-smelling mix of fish scales and meat sauce. Plum fills Blacks hair with it. And his shampoo. And every other hair product he has. So there was a LOT of gross smelling paste in the bathroom. We made around a litre and used it all. They won't even be able to tell the difference in smell. To add something purple, we make all the cats fur deep indigo-violet. We leave all the doors open. Soon, everyone will smell like the cat food their pets eat, too. We also take the cats from the girls dorms, but don't dye them and we'll put them back in the morning. We floo back to our commons and take showers to rinse out all the grody smell.

Violet 

Oh, how I love Opal. This was all her idea. I drift into a sleep without a word from Nightshade. That's what always happens when I prank someone. 

~*~

I wake up early, and wake the Bandits up to go give the Gryffindor girls back their cats. As we're leaving the Gryffindor common room, we hear a girlish scream from the boys dorm. We leave a sound link charm under a chair in the commons. 

"Padfoot! What is it? Cats! Purple cats! Stupid Bandits I'm allergic!"

"FORGET THE CATS, PRONGS, LOOK AT MY HAIR! AND SMELL THE ROOM! IT SMELLS WORSE THAN NORMAL! BANDITS GO DIE IN A HOLE! PRONGS LETS BURN THEIR PERFECT HAIR TOMORROW! AT MIDNIGHT! I NEED A SHOWER!" We laugh our heads off and accio the charm. I look at Lav, who's wearing a silvery iridescent skirt that has an overlapping style similar to fish scales. Plum has a crown of the silvery material. Am has a belt over her knee-length emerald dress made out of it. They hold out a flowy shirt of the same style. They won't get the joke, but we will, and it'll be high-larious.

"I love you so much, my Banditas!" I say, my hair changing through shades of purple before landing back on my bright violet. I put the shirt on along with a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans, tucking it in. We head to breakfast in our normal fashion, arms locked and steps perfectly in sync. We walk through the doors to the great hall to be greeted by the smell of cat food, rotting fish, meat sauce, and a very mad Black, who's hair is greasy and almost looks grey with the fish scales.

"BANDITS! YOU WILL PAY!" A spell hits me and my knees feel like jelly. Before I hit the floor, the counter curse is cast and I'm straightened up. No unforgivable curses, he's reacting better than I thought he would.