Chapter 10: Seeing the Past

Ok, quick AN/  I have taken down the authors not and update parts and replacing it with chapter 10!!!! I want to say Thank you all very much for reading and voting on my story, it really means a lot to me!! An another quick update, I have been thinking about doing two more stories. One of which will be another twilight fan fiction and the second will be a true life story, of course i will have to change a few things but otherwise it will be completely real! OK, now getting on with the story, the chapter you've all been waiting for!!! Enjoy reading my loves!

-LeeBells

Bella's p.o.v

I am about to show Alice her past, she still seem's a bit shaken from the pain but then again who wouldn't be? I've felt it too, but she seems to be coping a lot better than any regular vampire would've.

She's strong enough to see.

Alice followed my instructions, I had asked her if she was ready. She replied with awareness and confidence. I'm pretty sure she wasn't aware of how much power she actually held. She will learn eventually. With her head in my hands, I started to show her everything.

Slowly it started when she was just an infant, so adorable with those rosy red cheeks. Images of her parents at the table for breakfast, the smell of sweet syrup waffling up from the kitchen. The sweet days of warmth out in the Fields playing with her sister- Cynthia -I showed her every part of her childhood in slow motion, I knew Alice would cherish these moments of her life, but I could also feel the list of good memories getting shorter. It is a real shame everything happened to her at such a prominent point in her teenage years, The horrible parts of her past were coming closer. The time spent in the Asylum, her parents rejection,the numbness and pain. Every bit of it would most likely send Alice into shock.

I paused a few of the good memories so that she could enjoy them and absorb the feeling radiating off of them, but I was only stalling. I then put small parts of her visions of when she was human into her head, mostly to prep her. I could feel the onslaught of her past starting, beginning with her parents rejection.

"Alice, get ready. I will show them fast but just fast enough for you to see it." I spoke to her inside her mind.

*Alice's p.o.v during her past.*

A man in a clean white jacket with tags clipped to his breast pocket came towards me, telling me that i had to go with him.I kept asking why but it's as if it didn't matter what I'd say or did anymore. His eyes has curiosity lit in them but I saw the evil glint off to the side.

I turned my body towards my Father to tell him that I didn't want to go with this man, I would beg my father not to go if need be. He stared back into my eyes as if I had never been his daughter, nothing showed in his eyes that I was of any recognition to him, as if I was something that shouldn't even exist. My Father's eyes were cold, it looked as if hate and disgust had been built up behind them. As a last resort I turned to my Mother, hoping that she could somehow make all of this disappear into thin air. What I saw astounded me, this woman was not my Mother. I looked into the eyes of this woman and I saw something, a monster. This thing has consumed my Mother, there was no sight or hope for the woman who I yearned to see everyday after school. There was no pureness or smiles, this monster who has taken my mother from me is called self-loathing. This woman was holding back my tear stricken sister, I cannot leave!

What am I going to do?

The man in the white coat has a hold on me. I thrash with every fiber within my 15 year old body. Kicking, Screaming, Failing, Falling. To no avail another man has jammed a needle full of clear liquid into the crook of my arm. My vision blurred as I fall into a endless pit of darkness.

*Heading into the Asylum*

A white building came into view, my eyes closed once again.

A dark dingy room is what I opened my eyes to. I blinked several times to gain my vision back, I open them completely to see a couple of people. One appeared to be a nurse and the other was the man. I heard their voices but not the words to which they were speaking. My vision blurred once again as I felt the pull of my visions.

*Vision*

A beautiful man was standing over a small girl on a bed in a very dark room. She seemed to be whimpering in pain. He stretched out his hand and stroked the girl's cheek. I moved closer to see who this girl was, she wore a torn dingy white jumpsuit. Her face had a few bruises, I gasped at seeing her face.

"Alice...." the man spoke. I jumped back, this cannot be me. This will not become me!

*Vision ends*

The man and nurse were holding me down, I am screaming and thrashing about. Another man walked in carrying a syringe, I fought back harder, the nurse's grip had loosened slightly on my legs at seeing the man enter the room. I took my chance and kicked her in the face effectively breaking her nose. Blood was everywhere while that nurse screamed in pain. The blood scared me a bit, but it had also distracted me. I felt a sharp pain in my arm again. Everything stilled, time stopped. 

My eyes drooped. The man grinned an evil smile. The woman had her hand over her nose but said words that I couldn't hear.

"You will pay, this is going to be your hell, I will see to it."

Bella's p.o.v

Alice is shaking in my arms. She had already fallen to the floor the second I started the first horrible memory. I wish this had never happened to her in the first place. I'm going to speed up these terrible memories, it just hurts too much for me to be doing this to her.

Alice's p.o.v

All i could see was flashes now. Blood- Lights- The man's smile- Rooms with windows- Shocking- Syringes- Bathtubs- The beautiful man- Roses- Sunlight- Fresh air- Smiles and then everything froze. A felt the pull of another vision.

*Vision*

Mason- the beautiful man- and me were running in a field, there was someone following us. A red-eyed man. He was chasing us.

*Vision ends*

Flashes of myself and Mason consumed me. He was carrying me, he was the one running at a very high speed, everything else was blurred. We slowed down dramatically as more darkness took over me. 

My eyes slowly opened to a ceiling, in a house. I was alone again, I couldn't move even the slightest bit. A sickening feeling crept up my body and took my whole frame. Where is this place? Was anyone really chasing us? What is going to happen now? The room was dark, A shadow figure walked in and came closer to me, I felt my eyes beginning to droop of their own accord.

Blackness is all I see and feel around myself, until I feel this razor sharp pain slice open my neck. When i felt it being removed, something else took its place. A searing poison began to course throughout my fragile body. Just like acid, it has an endless burn. Everything plowed through my veins and i could feel my bones turn to ash. This gut-wrenching scream continued in my ears, being constant but still louder after each second.

*********************************************************************************************************

Ok, So there it is!!!! I hope all of my fans enjoyed this chapter. Again I am terribly sorry that it took so long to get this chapter up, it was a constant stuggle to even come up with a draft and final writing to this chapter, but in the end I am proud of what I came up with!

Also to those of you that did vote and comment, I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!! But it seems that Wattpad had glitched on me and my 102 votes now look like 84 or so, I believe that is because I deleted the author's note and update chapters, and i would really appreciate it if you guys got my votes back up to 100+ votes!!!!

WIth all my love, Leebells.