Everthing I Never Said

• Dedicated to Anyone who ever understood

Everything I Never Said

Not sure if I've put these up before so sorry if I have...

1. I remember how you used to kiss me. How you used to leave me texts when I was asleep saying you loved me just so I could wake up and smile. How you used to make me smile. How you used to make me laugh. How you used to love me. But thats just it... it's only a memory...

2. Maybe the truth is.... we hide to see who will look for us, cry to see who will wipe our tears away, and we get out hearts broken to see who will fix them.

3.Love is the only fairy tale I don't believe in.

4.Never let go  because it might be the last time.

5.Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased, nor is it etched in stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart, and therer it shall remain forever.

6. The thing that hurts the most is not being able to look into his eyes and see love, feel his soft lips on mine,, or hold hsi warm hand. Even though hes right in front of me.

7. Never say I love you if you really don't care. Never talk about feelings if they really aren't there. Never hold my hand if your gonna break my heart. Never say your going to if you don't plan to start. Never look into my eyes if all you do lie. Never say hi if you really mean goodbye. If you really mean forever then say you will try. Never say forever cuz forever makes me cry.

8. What happens when he's your Prince Charming but your not his Cinderella?

9.***The hardest thing about running away from you is knwoing you won't run after me.

10. Even a rainbow bandiad can't fix a broken heart.

11.Best friends listen to what you don't say.

12. Life is like a car, you can go anywhere you want as long as you follow the speed limit.

13.Like the tree needs the earth
Like the night needs to moon
Like the stars need the sky
Like the guitar needs the tune
My world needs you

14.***The heart feels what the eyes cannot see and knows that the mind cannot understand.

15. NOT FINISHED YET!!!