Here We Go Again

1. You don't realize how stong you are until being strong is the only option.

2.You can't spell beutiful without Be U.

3.We all swallow the truth, we jsut seem to choke on it.

4.You changed my world, you became it.

5.Take my locket, take my heart, put it in your pocket, never to part.

6.You had me when I saw your Wattpad profile. -Blake White aka blakie101

7.If looks coudl kill, you'd be the one who takes my world and makes me numb.

8.The ending is never the end, only the start to a new begining.

9.I'm not the answers to the questions that you still have.

10.Every 18 minutes, someone in the U.S dies from suicide. Every 19 minutes, someone is left to make sense of it.

11.The candle ligth melts all my shadows away.

12. Yoru searching throught your sorrows, trying to find the light, but all your finding is tampered souls, and happiness in the flight.

13.Loves a mystery never to be solved.

14.For the onee who left, another one gone, another taken away, no warning, no explanation, no goodbye, one more person, to give up, on love, as my final goodbye, this poem I write for you,

15.Three words : You. Broke. Me.

16. And she wonders what it is about  her that isn't good ENOUGH for him.

17.Not all scars show. Not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't alway see, the  pain someone feels

18.I feel as if I'm facing everything by myself with nothign but tears and fake smiles.

19.Real tears are not those that fell from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fell from teh heart and cover the soul.

20.Someone asked me if I missed you... I didn't answer. I just closed my eyes and walked away, whispering, "so much".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allrigtht little fanners of ME xD I might have already wposted some of those before but I cant tell because I just found my book aagain.

SO ENJOY!
COMMENT!
VOTE!

SILENCE!! i keel you....

(haha I love him!)