I Can Live Without You

Just because you make someone your everything, doesn't mean they have to be your all.

1.     Be careful not to step in the blood from my slow suicide.

2.     Live for today, fight for tomorrow, and breathe for the past.

3.     With every night comes a light.

4.     Life isn’t Romeo and Juliet, sorry baby but I’m not dying for you.

5.     Confidence doesn’t come from always being right, it comes from not fearing to be wrong.

6.     I want to swallow these pills and forget everything.

7.     I don’t need you to tell me who I can and can’t be.

8.     Your braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter than you think.

9.      A true hero doesn’t wear a cape. A true hero wears dog tags.

10.    Sorry bitch, but you’re not worth my tears.

11.   If you can’t live without me then why aren’t you dead yet?

12.    Honestly, I could care less if you loved me back or not, because I can live without you if can live without me.

13.   Please…don’t break me…

14.   Life is really simple, but we insist of making it difficult.

15.   Don’t look for happiness, create it.

16.   It seems like our whole life we are searching for happiness when in reality, it’s been right in front of us the whole time.

17.    How do I trust someone else when I can’t even trust myself?

18.   Listen to the music that you didn’t before, for you might hear new words that speak.

19.   My heart shatters into a thousand pieces and I know you’ll pick them up and some have sharp edges so they’ll cut you and you’ll flinch away and drop them. I just want someone who can take the pain

20.   You have to be careful with what you say to everyone, for fear of their reaction.

21.   I can’t love you… your just going to break me.

22.   Just please say you love me.

23.   Not loving you is harder then you know.

24.   Please! You’re all I have left! I can’t live without you!

25.   I’m sorry for spilling my tears all over your heart…

26.   *****I love how you make me feel. I love how you make me week. I love how you make me smile when all I want to do is cry. I love how I love you.

27.   I’ve finally learned how to let go.

28.   I didn’t make your heart skip a beat, I made it stop working.

29.   You can’t be normal when weird was all there was.

30.   I’m sorry but I can’t be your Romeo. If I love you, I’m going to love you for who you are, not because I’m young and love drunk.

31.    “Hey”

“Hey”

“Wassup?”

“Falling in love”

“…”

1.     ***Death can take my will to live but only you can take my will to survive.