Hearts Arents Perfect

1.     Some people don’t move on because they are scared they are going to forget.

2.     Just hurry up and save me.

3.     There will always be a “lie” in “believe, an “over” in “lover”, a “end” in “friends”, a “us” in “trust” and an “if” in “life”

4.     I don’t need “someone” to complete me, I need you.

5.     You can’t always wait for the perfect time; sometimes you have to dare to jump.

6.     Feelings change, memories don’t

7.     Don’t frown; you never know who’s falling for your smile.

8.     **Maybe it isn’t about the happy ending, maybe it’s about the story.

9.     *****I’m going to write a song, I want you to sing it, I want you to scream it, I want you to mean it.

10.   Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

11.   Why can 3 simple words make you want to jump up and down or scream in pain?

12.   It’s the way you make me laugh when I don’t even want to smile.

13.   I fucking love you, you bastard and you don’t even give a shit. That just shows how fucked up my life is.

14.   I want to be your first kiss…and you’re last.

15.   Destiny decides who comes. Your heart decides who stays.

16.   **Music is the reality that we can all accept.

17.   We were like little kids sitting right next to each other in swing sets in elementary school, even though your thousands of miles away.

18.   I dropped a single tear into the ocean and won’t stop loving you until I find it.

19.   You can take the wrong road for a long time but 1 wrong turn can leave you lost from turning around.

20.   ***I’m going to be the guy who walks to you in the pouring rain at 4am just to kiss your forehead and whisper “I love you”

21.   A face without freckles is like a night without stars. <3

22.   I never forgot you; I just stop thinking about my past.

23.   You’re my kind of perfect.

24.   You ran away, leaving nothing but a pain in my heart.

25.   I watched you walk away from me, from us, from everything.

26.   “I love you” I whispered as a single tear fell from my eye and the bullet went through my head.

27.   You can leave the past behind but never the memories.

28.   I can’t believe I put up with all this pain.

29.   I thought I would never fall again.

30.   I’ve given up on love, don’t try to help me.

31.   I’m so vulnerable right now; I think I might fall for anyone.

32.   I guess I just didn’t try hard enough.

33.   ***********“I hate him!” I screamed. She looked me dead in the eye and said”Do you really mean that?” I looked away and whispered “I’m trying to” Scattered_Roses and xEmoBoyx