Giving Up

Giving Up

I am naming this "chapter" giving up because a lot of the poems on this list are just about giving up. We all seem to try so hard at something but most of the time we end up losing. It takes a strong person to never give up and frankly, im not that strong.

*Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the biggest fool of all? It must be the girl who cant stop crying, or maybe it’s the girl who kept on trying.

*Maybe I gave up a long time ago, I just now decided to react to it.

*When you tell someone you trust them, you are basically telling them that you trust them to hurt you.

*Eating is for the weak…

*Missing you isn’t the hard part, knowing that I once had you is.

*You cry because you still have hope that the problem will be fixed. I stopped crying a long time ago.

*Even if the bullet doesn’t kill me, it will at least fuck me up enough so that I can’t tell what’s going on.

*I carved your name into the bullet so people know that you were the last thing going through my head.

*My heart lies…

*If it didn’t really matter then you wouldn’t spend so much time thinking about it.

*just so you know, I didn’t change. I just got tired of pretending I was happy.

***I wish I was shoe, because I would be made with my perfect match.

*Im wrapped around the promises that no one seems to keep.

*I take the pills to go to sleep to stop thinking of you but all you do is show up in my dreams!

*My life is just an endless whole, suffering, waiting for an answer to life.

*you mean more to me then you will ever know.

*I don’t see why I can’t tell her how I really feel.

*People say you can’t live without love…I think oxygen is more important.

*My life has a super cast, but I can’t figure out the plot.

*Courage is the ability to let go of the familiar.