The werewolf's slut

I had this idea after i heard lil waynes- how to love and it was all i could think about so i figured i would just write it to get it off my mind. please vote guys i really need to know what you guys think.

Chapter 1

I go by many names, slut,whore,bitch,homewrecker... the list goes on, but my friend calls me Haven. Yes that's right i said friend, the other girls act sweet to my face but call me a slut behind my back. They think i don't know about it but they don't know who sits in the toilet every morning crying her eyes out because of what her father did to her last night. You tend to hear a lot of gossip when your hidng in the toilet stall...

Before we get started, i'm sure you are wondering why people call me a slut. Well it is kind of obvious why i'm called a slut. I've practically slept with every hot, cute, lookable guy in school. I even slept with some ugly nerd when i was drunk, yeah not a good memory. My father did this to me, you see when my mother died, my father took to drinking his pain away and inflicting some of it on me since i was eleven. He acted like he was the only one that lost someone, hello i also lost my mother. I also felt the pain but i focused everything i had on my school work. when i turned fourteen the beatings stopped and i thought he was finally over the death of my mother and we could move on and live happily ever after... PSHHHH... yeah right. i probably should have noticed something was wrong when his hugs got longer and his hands got lower. When his eyes would follow my every movement. He would always whisper to me that i looked like my mother and kind of smelled like her. Me being fourteen i was ecstatic, i would always have a piece of my mother with me. But it turned out to be curse. i think i would have preferred the beatings.

One night my father came in drunk, guess it was too good to be true. He came into my room and started stroking my hair calling me by my mother name. I tried telling him that it was me, Haven, but he was bent on being right. Telling me how much he missed me and he was going to show me how much. He started taking off my clothes and that was the night i lost my virginity. Those visits continued until this day. I told my best friend, Adam, but he mysteriously disappeared after that. My father almost killed me when he found out, i don't even know how he found out. I know now that no one is safe with me anymore....

My alarm... oh what words could discribe this monstrosity, it should be banned. I'm sure if all teenagers signed a petition we could have this thing gone by next year. I slowly got out of bed, my body still aching from last night, he was a little brutal guess he had a tough day at work yesterday. i felt my eyes sting with unshed tears but i pushed them away. i promised myself i wouldn't cry. I walked to my door and slowly opened it to listen for any sounds. Satisfied when i heard him snoring, if i was really quiet i could be out of here before he wanted me again. I went to the bathroom and opened the bath water, when it was filling. i looked at myself in the mirror i saw the familiar light green eyes look back at me. I brushed my dyed blonde hair back. My mother was blonde and my dad thought it would be better for me to dye it that way too. When the tub was full i undressed and quickly got in first soaking my aching body then gently washing myself. After i was done i wrapped a soft white towel aroud myself. I softly padded to my room and opened my window breathing in the fresh spring air.

My wardrobe consisted of two sides, my home clothes, you know jeans, shirts and the occasional shorts. Then there was my school clothes side, mainly skirts, dresses and shorts. I only had three jeans. I took out a short white dress with white heels and started on my make-up. My skin is flawless but i still put make-up on, what those plain girls call 'caking it on'. i curled my hair and put a white flower in it. I put on my clothes and grabbed my bag with all my stuff and my shoes. I tiptoed down the stairs grabbing an apple on my way out to my car. Yeah he bought me a car, an expensive one too, i guess to keep up pretences. I got in checked my lipgloss and started my car. You see the reason why i sleep around is cause i'm looking for love, yeah the big four letter word. It may seem i'm going about it the wrong way, but i just want to sleep with a guy and wake up with him there the next day. That's how i'll know i'm loved. They call me slut, whore, homewrecker but you can just call me Haven...

ok guys, i need votes and comments. i need to know if i should stop writng and get a new hobbie

remember to eat LOTS of ice cream itz guud for you!!!!!!!