Chapter Thirty: Pacifica's P.O.V. Renewed and Confused

There is laughter.
  Evil, untrustworthy, laugher.
  Yet in a familiar voice...?
  I open my eyes but I can't see where it's coming from. In fact, I can't see anything at all.
  "Hello?" I call out. My voice echoes through the abyss. As I open my mouth I remember just how awful I feel, and I nearly puke.
  Suddenly, there's a white light. It's getting bigger. Is it coming to me? Or am I floating towards it?
  Questions are flashing through my mind. How did I get here? Where is everyone? Where am I?
  Soon the light is upon me and I'm swallowed into it.
  When everything clears up, I gasp. The world is black and white and gray. The sick feeling in my stomach is gone. My throbbing headache lacks until it disappears.
  "Am I in..."
  "The mindscape? Ya sure are, kid!" Bill Cipher cheers annoyingly, coming into view.
  "Why? Where's Mabel? And Dipper?"
  "Well, ol' Shooting Star really cares about you. She'd do anything to keep you safe and healthy..." His eye glows a fierce red and his voice booms,"Anything."
  Words get caught in my throat."W-what d-did she do...?"
  "You're feeling okay now, right?"
  "Um, yes..."
  "Good. Now she can give me what I want in return."
  "What?! Wait! Bill!"
  "Have fun in here!" The damn yellow triangle vanishes.
  So Mabel made a deal with him. All for me? What's going to happen to her? Bill told me to have fun in here... am I stuck here?
  Wake up, Pacifica. Wake up! Do it! Wake up you wimp!
  I pinch my arm and slap my cheek, but I remain in the mindscape.
  I'm safe, but I'm stuck in the mindscape. Great. They'll find out though, right? They'll figure it out and come and save me. They have to.
  But what if they don't find out? Or they can't figure out how to get here? And if they get here, will we all be able to get out? Safely, too? What's Bill going to do to Mabel?
  Please. Someone. Help.
  Danger.