Chapter 13: Wedding Day

: ) this is the part two to New Life Enjoy . . .

The next month went by quickly. It was already August the 1st, the wedding day. It was very very beautiful on the beach, candle lights lit every where.. I wore an all white top of the line custom made Vera Wang gown. My appearance in the gown was stunting although I was pregnant, my dress was accustomed just right for me & my little princess Ma'laysia.

The top of the gown was strapless and from my chest to the top of my belly it was like beaded with pearls and white gems and then from there on out the gown opened out and drapped from my body to the floor following behind me almost 5 feet long.

" Omg, Omg shae it's really my day. I'm really about to walk down the aisle. I really can't believe it." I said to Shae as I admired the way I looked in my dress. Every thing was perfect, Adrien Looked so cute in His little tux. He's walking with me down the aisle, to his daddy. Being as though my dad wasn't shit, I figured why should I walk alone when I have an amazing little man to walk with me.

" I know baby, I know. I'm so proud of you. " Shae said as She held her gorgeous daughter Kai. Kai was so beautiful, She had a little white Vera Wang gown , with a white headband on surrounding her head full of natural curls.

"aww, hey Kai Kai. Auntie loves your dress pretty." I said tickling her making her expose them deep ass dimples.

A hour Goes by 💕

" If the sun shuts down, & decided not to shine nomore. I would still have you, baby. If we see the last day, & they say we gotta go to war, I'll be fighting with you baby. Cause I know if I'm falling, you won't, let me hit the ground. If the boat is sinking I know, you won't let me drown. No matter what Any one can say, this is the only place for me. & no-one could ever take that away, nothing could come between us. "

" if the sun shuts down and decided not to shine nomore, nomore. I would still have youu. if we see the last day & they say we gotta Go to war, to war I'll be fighting with you. because it's us against the world, you know Its US against the world. 💕"

As my cousin Robyn Sung her heart out to Christina Millian's Us against the world, me & Adrien walked down the aisle step by step holding hands. I couldn't help but to shed a few tears.

As we reached the top of the aisle, Robyn was finished singing. Adrien said to Donte nice & clear. " daddy, you now have my permission to marry my mommy. "

I could not contain myself, Donte looked fabulous in his all black Armani Modern tux. My bridesmaids wore beautiful white strapless A-line dresses that draped to the floor. Donte's groom's had all black Armani tuxs.

The beach was packed with the hustlin world, And the music industry, Donte's family&friends, My family & friends. This beach was packed just like we expected.

Our vows were short &Sweet, we already knew how we felt. it's obvious.

" Donte, Baby I'm so glad you came & found me, and give me reasons to love you. & blessing me with the finer things in life. like a family, I'm so blessed to have a beautiful son by you & To be expecting a precious little princess by you. I love you so much, & it's always gonna be us against the world. I know if nobody don't got me, you do." I said as I handed him his platinum ring, with never ending circle of baguettes with our Initials D&B engraved in the inside.

DONTE'S POV :

After she put my ring on my finger, I took my box out and began to say my vows.

" Brooke, Baby you are my sunshine. you make me happy & I'm glad God sent down one of his angels to make my life better. when I first saw you I said oh my there goes my dream girl. I love you babe and it's always going to be us against the world, you blessed me with a family and a better life and I'm thankful of that. No one ever could take your place I'm thankful for every thing you do. I love you, and no one could ever put a limit on my love for you. " I said dropping a few tears.

Afterwards I put her 23 carat ring back on her finger, it got remodeled I had our Initials engraved in the inside. & Had it cleaned up.

MINISTER TO DONTE:

Do you Donte take Brooke to be your wife - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?

Donte:

"I Do. " I said.

MINSTER TO BROOKE:

Do you Brooke take Donte to be your husband - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?

Brooke:

"I Do. "She said

MINSTER:

I now pronounce you husband and wife, Mr.Carter You may Kiss your bride.

I leaned in and kissed my bride, It's official Brooke is my wife. yaa heard?

BROOKES POV :

Unlocking lips, we held hands and prepared to jump over the broom.

"1,2,3!!!" The guest all joined in as we prepared to jump.

" I love you." I said wiping my tears.

"I love you more. " He said as he scooped me off of my feet and walked down the aisle. With Adrien holding his hand. They threw flowers at us, & everyone clapped and smiled.

I believe I'm a married woman now. Omg, this is so amazing. I'm so over whelmed

it's crazy. Now it's time to show out, and party. By before we leave we have to take our pictures.

2 Hours later . .

"Do you remember the day that we first met, I wasn't looking for anything. You asked if I had a man, said no it begin been amazing ever since. Never thought I ever get a chance at happiness. Baby, Since we been together I fell in love all over again. That's why I say, yes to anything you need. And Yes you're where I want to be. Don't you know I love you so, give anything you need and more never wanna let you go. baby boy, I love ya. Yes to anything you need, and yes you're where I want to be. Don't you know I love you So, give anything you need and more never wanna let you go. cause yes its you I adore. " Tynisha Keli Song 'Yes' played all over the hall as me and Donte Danced together in our first dance.

After the Dance the reception continued and everyone was up dancing tooo the DJ's music. Even Shae and Tre was up dancing with Kai Kai. Adrien was on the Dance floor with his grandma having a good time. Me and her discussed that we were going to talk about our issues another time. Being though this was my wedding day, I didn't need no interruptions.

After The Reception ended, me & Donte went home and made love all night long. I wish that I could have this moment for ever ever. .

S/N : Hello, this is part two of new life, part 3 will be coming soon. it's. more instore To this chapter I just thought i'd give you some of it. Enjoy, leave comments / Vote! !!!! Thanks.

xoxo Brieelynn xoxo