Chapter7 : MyROCK

" If i Wrote a book about where we stand, Then the title of my book would be life with super man. That's how you make me feel, i count you as a privilege . This love is so ideal , im honored to be in it. I know you feel the same , i see it everyday with all the things you do & all the things you say.. You are my Rock , baby your the truth you are my rock , I love to rock w/ you . " Beyonce sung all throughout my house.

Singing along with her, I stirred the grits and added butter. I was up at 8:30 in the morning cooking this big ass breakfast for My Babe& My Cousin Armani . She staying with me, until she gets herself settled into her new Apartment. I was preparing

Scrambled eggs , Bacon , Sausage , Steak , Pancakes & Gritts. Which will be washed down with my homemade Orange Juice .

Yes, I know how to throw down in the kitchen. After all the food was done , I grabbed a bowl of Strawberries & Whip Cream & took it into my bedroom. Where my babe was sleeping.

Walking into the room, I see my babe Sleeping peacefully in our kings size bed. Shutting & locking the door , I dropped my robe. Walking up to him , I Climbed on top of him & Started sucking and kissing on his neck .

DONTE'S POV :

I wake up, to Brooke freaky ass on top of me Licking my chest & biting on my ear & neck. Shitt, its bouda go down feel me. Imma waste no time. Switching positions , i got on top of her & Grabbed the whip cream& strawberries off the bed & Squirted the whip cream all over her naked body & placed a Strawberry ontop of her fat wet ass pussy. Starting from her Neck , i began to lick the whip cream & i got down to her perky titties. I licked and Sucked Causing her to, moan each time. Finally hitting her spot, She lets out a loud as moan and I slide in her Tight fat pussy. As soon as I slid in, I began pounding her pussy , and she start speakin in Spanish. Aha, i love it when she do that shit. Flipping, her over she arched her back exposing her pierced back dimples . Wrapping both legs around me, I began hitting it faster and faster with more aggression feeling myself about to Bust. My babes juices was dripping everywhere , running down both our legs. Busting twice in her, I stroked slowly, & her pussy made a clapping noise.. By now I had Brooke sweating and her whole body shaking . She came on my dick about 4 times..

Pulling out, we both laid back down in bed to catch our breath. Cuddled up, butt ass naked. I pressed my now limp dick on her butt , and she turned to face me. Now that we was facing each other, I kissed her and told her " I love you Wife." Responding She smiled and said" I love you too Daddy."

After A hour of relaxing and talking We both got up and made our way to the bathroom to shower.. Turning on the shower she got in and started scrubbing and cleaning herself . I got in and joined her and Grabbed the sponge from her and threw it on the shower floor. Picking her up, I held her up and Began french kissing her Pussy with my tongue. "Babeee com-ee onn " She moaned softly. Sucking and tugging on her clit , I noticed her holding my head, signaling me that she was.enjoying herself. I swear my babes pussy smelt like fresh peaches.. She came into my mouth, I slurped and swallowed it and stood up. I Picked the sponge off the floor, squirting body wash on it and began washing my babe, I washed her and she washed me ..

ARMANI'S POV :

I was Sitting on the couch, eating when I heard loud moaning and screams coming from my cousins bedroom."Damn, man they in there making triplets." I said to myself crunching on a piece of bacon.

"I dont wanna give you the wrong impression, I need love and effection. " Future Sung all through the house. Brooke Speakers had them dre beat speakers. Im tired, asf but ion wanna go to sleep cause I needa wait til Shae Come. Bitch, better hurry up.. i cant take to hear this moaning.