Chapter2: Turn up

After my sister & Adrien left I went into my bathroom and got into the shower. After washing my body for about 30 minutes I heard the front door close& I knew my daddy was home. I stepped outta the shower grabbing my robe off the back of the door and walked into my bedroom. Walking in I see my Babe, sitting on the edge of the bed taking off his shoes.

Aware that I was finally in the room, he turned around smiling. "Wassup Gorgeous, Sup w/ you?" He asked. " Getting Ready for this shoot, & then gotta take Adrien out & buy him some more clothes." I said putting lotion on my body. "Oh, iight whats the move for tonight?"He asked eyeing me put on my panties&Bra. "Umm, im thinkin club Roar & then us time?" I spoke looking for something fast to throw on.

If you dont remember two years ago, My girl Niarre set me up with this dude named Deyonte Harris known as 'Ace' from Alanta that was famous asf and he needed some video vixens for 2Chainz video I Luv Dem strippers, that featured That bad bitch Nicki Minaj. So you know at first im like hell naw, but then im like shittttt .. scared money dont make no money. So i called em and set shit up. It happened fast though because I was pregnant but I wasn't showing. I got on that pole& Did my thang. Made about $3,000 that day just for doing what I do best. Then they loved me, I mean who wouldn't? I had let him know that I was pregnant but He had No worries. Soon after Adrien came out, i was on every music video making dollas and you know im all about my green, ya meen? In the Industry I was known as "Brooke Bailey".

Merging back into Me & D's coversation I was already dressed and ready to go. I had on my True Religion Bleached Jeans with the rips down the thighs& my cropped Louie V shirt exposing my belly button ring. Hair flowing down my back & my Makeup was Nothing to serious cause they was going do that at the shoot. Had my Timberlands on damn right I was looking Bomb asf. Looking into the mirror before leaving I kissed his soft ass lips and told Him i'll be back soon for that good good, ctfu. Beforing leaving the house, I grabbed my iPhone,Keys& My Louie V Bag and I was out the door. Locking the door, I walked down into my driveway& And got into my White Mercedes-Benz 2013. Starting the car and pulling off I was on my way to My shoot for A$ap Rocky's " Fuckin Problem". Time to Turn upp !

About 25 minutes later, I was at the shoot in hair and makeup. Some pretty jawn named "Kandy" was doing my hair in soft ass curls & some dude named "Luscious" was doing my makeup. For him to be gay dude, was bomb asf and his outfit was on point. After sitting in the chair for about 20 minutes I was finally done. Spinning me around exposing me to the mirror , i Looked bomb & I couldn't help but smile. " Oweee, A bitch is lookin to exquisite yasssssssss! " I said eyeing myself in the mirror. " Juu like? " Luscious said with this strong ass Accent. Laughing I Replied "Yaaas, hunntay I likeee." Continuing to talk to the Stylists , Some Ugly ass Black Man walked in & told me its time for Wardrobe. Exchanging numbers with the stylists, I got up and followed him to this room that said "Brooke Bailey" on the front. Walking into my room, i shut the door and went to the closet& grabbed my outfit that was hanging up. I was assigned to wear a Black bodycon with the chest part see though.. I slid on my outfit and grabbed the bright red stilettos. Kandy must've known what I was wearing because my lipstick was bright red as the shoes. Walking out of the door It was time to go turn up. After Taking another look in the mirror I opened my dressing room door and began to walk down to the shoot. As I got closer to the shoot I heard fuckin problems playinn , Kendrick Lamar was rapping " She iron me like a nigga dont exist gurhhhh i know you want this DICK! Girl, im Kendrick Lamar ... " oh yes, time to turn up!

DONTE'S POV :

" yo, Shae where my lil man at?" I asked. I missed my little man, I aint seen his bad ass today yet. " hmm, he sleep in the bed, why you coming to get him bro?" shae replied. " Naawl, i gotta handle some buisness first but then slide though& get em iight?" I said stopping at a red light. " mhhum, see you" She said hanging up the phone. I mean, Shae cool but we dont fuck with each otha like that. She just my girl's sister, even though she fuck around w/ my young boul Dray from south philly. He one of my young boys on the corner, i fuck w/ him tho. He all about money, and thats how im coming. I got two sons& A girlfriend to provide for. I swear Brooke is all I need. I love that girl to death foreal. Finally pulling up to the Trap house, I wondered if Neko, Shawn& Rashad set my shit up like I told them too. Walking into the trap house, I smelt the strong stentch of blood. Shit about to go down.. you ready?