Chapter 9 : Forever yours PREVIEW

SIDENOTE ; This Is Just A Preview To Keep You Updated On What's Going On Fans , Sorry For The Wait. But I Will Be Updating A$AP Rocky. Don't Worry , I Got YALL ! But its Just A Preview , So Read Read READ !!!!

"Damnnnnn, bitches. I damn near spent my whole life savings fucking with chaawl asses." I said laughing. Mann, we hit up every spot RT. Gucci, Prada, Juicy Couture, Micheal Kors, Dolce & Gabbana , True Religion, AX ... and more, damnn man. "Lawd, thats ya fought sis .. you know you a shopaholic." Shaee said laughing going in on her Pepperoni Preztel from Auntie Anne's , this like her 8 th one .. Fat ass. Throwing all my bags into the trunk of my White Range Rover, My Phone Started Ringing..

"Hello?" I spoke getting into the Rover. "Sup, Brooke? I got big things poppinn for you inna week , so I need you to Turn upp iight?" Deyonte Spoke. "like what boo?" I said Starting the car. "Like Jeezy's New Joint R.i.p & Meek & Ross New Video Believe it .. & Trinidad James Remix to Gold Everything .. So wassup, you down?" He said asked.

Without No hesitation I Replied" Helllll tf yesssss !" Im bouda get hella Paid, Fuck youu talkinn bout . "Iight, coo gorgeous.. Ill text you the times tonight.. Be ready to turnn up." He said hanging up.

1 Week Later :

" R.i.p We Just Killed the Club , Drunk Patron Out the bottle almost killed a thug. Im so high , I Cant feel the Drugs. Too Many haters in here, i'onn feel the love. R.i.p , R.i.p , R.i.p , R.i.p ... R.i.p We Just killed the club. Took Patron to the head almost killed a thug. Jeezy Rapped His First Verse, I Was In The Cage in The Club Doing My Mother Fucking Thing, Had my Hair styled with a middle part Killinnn. Nobody Could Tell Me Nothing, I Was Wearing A Black Spike Bra, With My Black Shorts with my ass partically hanging out.. Looking like Dime My outfit was completed with my red bottoms. Jeezy Kept Rapping His Verse , While I Was In The Cage Being Hella Bosssay, Stuntinn. I Swayed my hips back and forth to the music as he beat blasted threw the club. Everybody was in here lookinn hella Trill. All Black Everything, cause you know how Jeezy Do It. All Black Everything. Their Was hella Bad bitches in here, and hellla celebrities .. I Seen Trey Songz sexy ass looking at me so you know I hadda really do my thing. Jeezy even had one of my sister's shae Client's in here doing they thing. Like Draya from BasketBall Wives LA. Im Sure My Sister Set this shit up, when she found out I was doing it. I Had To Out do all these other bitches, you know how that goes. He Continued Rapping As I swayed back and forth, putting all eyes on me. I

" On My Cocaine Cowboy shit , like in the 80's. Who the Nigga Think he Is? Slick Rick Or Dana Dane. Think He Rakim or somethin, Look at his chain. Myself, From head to Toe Im Dougie Fresh. Looking like i came to play, Mitchell And Ness. Any Nigga With A watch like that You Need To Bench Him !

R.i.p We just Killed the club, Drank Patron Out the bottle almost killed a thug. Im So High I cant Feel the drugs, To many haters in here I'onn Feel the love. R.i.p , R.i.p , R.i.p, R.i.p !

Jeezy Was Really Going Ham, But I Was Done For the day, I Gotta Go To the next Video Shoot. " CUT, everybody take 10." The Director Said, Letting everyone get a break. But my part was done, so i wasn't taking 10 nothing , ya bitch was gonnnneee. ctfu, I was headed towards Jeezy to thank him but Before I could get there I had Trey Starinn Down my damn throat.

" Wasssup Guhh?" Trey Asked With His Accent.

" Hmm, Wassup?" I Said Sarcastically.

" You was doing ya thing ma, i loved it. Keep doing ya thing gorgeous."

I Giggled Aware that I was Blushing, " Ahaa, Thanks Trey.

" Maybe We Can Work together sometime. " He said Eyeing my perfect framed body.

" Ha, Maybe." I said walking away.

Lord, Help Me . You dont know how bad , i wanted to jump on his ass. But you know, I gotta husband at home & Im Not with that cheating shit , im getting too grown for that. Me And Trey can do work together and allat but im not bouda be giving up the cooch. I Walked over to see my Manager Deyonte Over there talking to Jeezy.

" Thanks, Jeezy for having the chance to work with you." I Said Hugging him.

" Oh , You know ma I gotchu dont worry. My Next Joint You will be on it , I fucks with you the long way." He Said With His Hood Ass Accent.

" Awn, OkayThank you." I said.

Getting into my Red Bentley 2013, I Started the Engine And was outtttt. Blasting Wale's Bad, That's the next thing I Gotta Be On.