Chapter 11: Birthdays Part 2 : ClubScene <3

Pulling Up To The Club , This shit was hella packed. A Bitch Really was about to turn the fuck up since my bestfriend Chyna is Down Here . I Seen Her White Benz 2013 , Pull Up Beside me and I couldn't help but get excited , Oh yasss . Chyna Was My Bestfriend From Californina , We Grew Up together and we've been rocking together since we was like 7. We Was In the same elementary class jumping bitches ctfu. Me, Chyna, Trinity and shae always was turnt up in elementary school. I Really Loved That Girl, We Just lost touch when I moved out philly , because i was so young and I didn't have nothing.But We Got Back on, once I Start rocking with Donte

Chyna Was always a age older than me, She Was lightskin with big light hazel eyes and had the longest eyelashes ever. She was Naturally Gorgeous, She had the deepest dimples a girl could ever wish for.

Her Face Was On Point, & so was her body.. Chyna had a bomb ass body, she had an hour glass frame. And Her ass was really on dubbs, she stood about 5'5. She Had No Tattoos , But Hella Piercings. she had a monroe peircing , and her tongue and belly button was peirced. She Always Had Her Hair Natural , Because She Was mixed

with Puerto Rican, Indian & Black .. Her Hair Was Brownish Red, And It Stopped Shoulder Length..

I Got Out The Car , and Chyna Ran up to me and jumped on me. I Began yelling, hella joe.

I Really Missed her , She Was really my bestfriend. since day one. Im Just so happy she's finally here.

Trinity Got Out the car , and ran up to me also hugging me hella tight. Trinity was Shae's Bestfriend,&Chyna's Sister. Trinity , Was Always the youngest one. She and Shae Had Been Bestfriends as long as me & Chyna. .Trinity , Was A Model & a Video Vixen Like Myself. She looked exactly like Chyna Except Trinity Had Black and RedishBrown hair, And Her Dimples Wasnt As Deep As Chyna's. But She Was Still Hella Cold , She Stood about 5"2 Feet , and had a nose peircing that connected to her ear like Shanelle From YoungMoney. She Had Tattoos, on her chest and Her tongue and belly was peirced also. They Had The SameFrame Except Trinity Had Smaller Titties But her ass was the same.

But Other Than That , they looked exactly the same.

Trinity Was Known as " Trinity Monroe" & Chyna Was Known as " Chyna Diore" , Chyna was a Video Vixen and a model also, She Fucked With YoungMoney/ Cash Money Records, & She was in a Relationship with Kirko Bangz. Trinity Rocked out , with MMG & YM & others. But She Was Fucking With YG Sexy ass. My boo's really doing Goood Out Cali. Me & My Crew Gon Be Out the doing it big too. Everybody moving out cali , All Donte boys, All My Girls . All That Yooo.

" Omggggggggg Brookeeeeeeeeeeeee !!" Chyna Said looking at me.

" Chynaaaaaaa Townnn, I Missed youu Booooo!" I Said smiling my miss america smile.

" Wasssupp Birthday Girl , Ready to turn up?" Chyna Said, Exposing her deep ass dimples.

" Shaaaaaeeee Shaeeeee!" Trinity Yelled, Acknowledging Shae getting out the car.

" Hey Bestfriend, How's everything? " Shae Said Walking Towards Trinity with her arms open.

" Shit , I Should be asking you Big Belly." Trinity Said.

Shortly , we Finally got in the damn club and went into V.i.p Where Donte, Mecca, Tre, JDhopee And Them Other Niggas was. Me & My Girls Walked into Vip looking like DIMES , Real top of the lines. Hands Down , we was killing. no Worries. I Was Wearing My Black Tight dolce&gabbana fitting Dress that stopped at my ass, With My Pink Platform Heels, And My Aztec Clutch. followed My Juicy Couture Charm Necklace & Braclet.With The JC Earrings. I Was Stunnin , Hair Was Mixed with some blonde, And I Had Soft Curls, This 20'' was popping.