Drew Imagine for Sasha_chadwick1

You were getting ready for Prom.

Your best friend Drew is taking you.

You have had a crush on him the first day you met.

You didn't want to look fake so all you did for make-up is mascara.

You had a very elegant and beautiful dress.

(pic on side).

You just finished the final touches when the door bell rang.

You walk down the stairs to see your mom and dad standing there with cameras.

You took your pictures and headed out.

You got into his car and drove to the school.

Once you got there you walked in and saw everyone looking at you.

You were an outcast in school so when you walked in everyone was looking at you and whispering.

You walked to the dance floor and danced for a while.

Some boys asking if you would dance with them but you would always decline since the only person you wanted to dance with is Drew but he is talking to the most popular girl in school.

You turned and then you felt hands on you.

You turned and saw Drew smiling down at you. 

You then saw your best friend Phylicia walk in.

 You walked up to her and hugged her and said" Oh my god we have like the same dress but in different colors."

She said" I know and can I say doesn't my bestie look beautiful tonight."

 You said" I can say the same."

She asked" So have you and you know who kissed or are dating yet?"

You said" No and how is it with Keaton?"

She said" I was to shy to ask him to the dance so now he probley has a date to the dance."

You said" I feel the same but im to shy to tell him my feelings."

She said" I know we are just outcasts why would we have two amazing boyfriend's I mean we are nothing like the other girls who are way prettier"

You said" You know what we shouldn't be feeling down at our only prom."

She said" You're right so how about we go dance our butts off for the night."

You nodded and you guys go to the dance floor and start to dance.

You were looking at Phylicia when you saw Keaton coming up to her. 

You gave her the" turn around" look and when she did she went all shy mode.

 You let them have their space and went to find Drew.

You found him and said" Hey."

He said" Hey I need to tell you."

You nodded him to go on and he said" I have had these feeling's for a long time and I think you need to know. I like you Sasha. More than friend and I would love to take you out on a very nice date this Friday so will you go on a date with me?"

You were speechless so all you did was lean in and kiss his lips.

It was the most passionate kiss you have had and t was your first too!!!

You pulled away and said" I would love to."

He smiled and took you're hand and took you to watch the king and queen nomination's go up.

Drew went up and you stood there happy for him but jealous because if he's king then a different girl gets to dance with him.

He of course became king and then the queen was announced.

It was you.

You walked on the stage and got your crown put on.

 You had a wonderful dance with him and at the end of the dance you kissed again even more passionate.

You pulled away and turned and saw Phylicia and Keaton slow dancing.

She had her head on his shoulder and it looked so cute.

You then saw then look in each other's eyes ad lean in and kiss.

You were really happy and that Friday Drew asked you to be his girlfriend which you said yes to.

I really hope you like this. The Phylicia girl is me btw I wanted her to have another bff so I thought I could.it took me a while but I had the perfect idea. Sasha_chadwick1  hope you like this. :) Everyone if you could.......

Comment

Vote

Follow Me Plz

Add to Library

Love you my Peeps,

From P