Cooking

This one is from tumblr too I am going to write my own after this ok?~P

Keaton: “Are you gonna help me make cupcakes, cupcake?" You were hanging out with Keaton when he started telling you about his sudden craving for sweets. You were bored so you decided to make cupcakes, with Keaton’s help of course. He smiled at you. “Cupcake? That’s my new nickname?" He gripped you by the waist and pressed a quick kiss to your lips. “I don’t like the nickname cupcake. It makes me look weak, and I’m a man," he said laughing. “Yes you are, my big, strong man," you laughed along. “Now come help me cook these." 20 minutes later your cupcakes were in the oven. “Babe, can I lick the batter off the spoon," Keaton muttered sheepishly. You wiped your finger on the spoon and let him taste the batter before you both erupted into a fit of laughter. He kissed you and you wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He groaned and picked you up, easily putting you onto the counter. You guys got caught up in your own little world when you heard the smoke alarm go off. “The cupcakes!" You ran to the oven and took out the pan. “I’m sorry babe, I shouldn’t have distracted you like that," Keaton said, standing beside you. You laughed. “Don’t say sorry to me. They were your cupcakes." He kissed your nose. “Your sweet enough to satisfy my sugar craving," he said, winking at you. You giggled before continuing with your interrupted make out session.

Drew: Drew was over at your apartment tonight so that you guys could spend more time together. You suggested that you make dinner as a fun activity that would help you guys bond. You were seasoning fish that you were getting ready to prepare when you heard Drew sassily say, “What in the world are you doing?" “I’m seasoning," you said more as a question than a statement. “You’re doing it wrong. Just let me do it. I got this, babe. I’m a chef." You laughed at him until you realized how serious he was. Shrugging your shoulders, you moved on to another thing, trying to help your boyfriend with your meal. “Okay, babe. What are you doing. Don’t touch that," Drew came over to you and chastised you again. “I can cook, too, Drew. You know that, right?" You were starting to get annoyed. He chuckled and came over to you. “I know you can, baby," he said, kissing your forehead. “I’m never cooking with you again," you mumbled as he took your face in his hands to kiss you quickly before returning to the food that you were now not allowed to touch.

Wesley: “Babe, can you hand me that salt please?" You and Wes had moved in together one month ago, and everything was great. You two had just woken up and were now making breakfast together. Well, actually it wasn’t really “together" because Wes didn’t contribute much more than just handing things you needed. “Sure, I’m here to help," Wesley said, grinning at you. “That’s right, Wes. You are supposed to be helping, but you’re not really doing much," you countered while flipping another pancake. He wrapped his arms behind you from behind and kissed your neck softly. “Does this help?" He kissed just below your earlobe. “Actually, no, it’s really distracting," you laughed. He looked at with a grin. “Well since I’m of no use you might as well just cook for me," he reasoned. You kissed his cheek lightly in agreement. “You’re useless in the kitchen, but at least you’re fun in bed," you said, winking at him.

 Hoped you like it.

Love you my Peeps,

From P