You Surprise Them At Their Concert

Wesley: Lately, you’ve been very down. Your parents are always at work, your friends are either busy with boyfriends or other plans. Your grades have been dropping, you’re usually in your room, listening to music, only leaving for school where you barely pay attention and for food. Every once and a while your mood would life for a bit when you’d Skype or call your touring boyfriend, Wes. He left a month ago and the loneliness finally hit you like a tsunami. School ended a few days ago, so you stayed in your room. It was a week before you flew out to spend a week on tour with Wes and the boys. But you couldn’t wait any longer. You packed your bag and took the first flight to the city they were at. You waited until the end of the concert to go in. You stood at the back, then made your way to the front. Most fans let you through, knowing who you were. You finally made it to the front at the end of the last song. You and Drew lock eyes. He smirks and points you out to Wes. Wes sees you and stops singing. The song ends, they say thank you and goodnight then run off the stage. Then Wes comes back out, brings you up onto the stage and brings you backstage. “I thought you were coming next week!?" He says. “I wanted to surprise you!" You say. “Well I’m defiantly surprised." He says and gives you a small kiss. “I’ve been so nervous lately, but now that my good luck charm is here, everything’s all better." 

Keaton: You and your best friend, Keaton, were sitting on the couch in your living room watching a movie. You always had a crush on him, so when he asked to come over before the concert you, of course, said yes. “I’m gonna go get something to drink." He says and stands up. “Want anything?" He asks. You shake your head and watch him walk to the kitchen. You phone buzzes on the table for the fifth time. You grab it to find 5 messages from your friend. You unlock your phone and reach the messages. Each one telling you to tell him how you feel and that it seems like he has feelings for you too. You put the phone down when he comes back with a glass of water. You pause the movie and turn to him once he sits down. “I need to tell you something." You say. “Ok, what’s up?" He asks. “I like you, Keaton. Like like you. I have for a while and I just needed to tell you." You say. He looks at you with a blank expression. The expression slowly turns into sadness. “I’m so sorry, (y/n)… I don’t feel the same way…" He says. “Oh." You say, flatly. “I should go… I’m guessing I won’t see you tonight at the concert…" He says then stands up and walks out, leaving you dumbfounded. You lay back with a sigh. You grab your phone and scroll through all the pictures of you and him. You glance at the clock to see there were 30 minutes till the concert. You jump off the couch, deciding that you didn’t want to loose Keaton forever. You run up to your room and change into something cute then out the door. The concert was just a few blocks away from your house. You start running until you see fans in line, going in. You run to the end of the line, show the ticket people your ticket and VIP pass. They direct you backstage. You go out there, but the boys weren’t in the dressing room. You decide to sit and wait, but they never come. You hear the concert starting and decide to just stay there. After the concert, you hear laughing coming from down the hall and straighten up. The boys walk in, first Wes then Drew then Keaton. They all look at you, then Drew and Wes look at Keaton. You stand up. “Look, Keaton I get you don’t feel the same way but I don’t want to loose my best friend because of my stupid feelings." You say. Before you could say anything else, he walks over and presses his lips against your’s. After a bit he pulls away and says; “I really like you, (y/n). I too stupid to realize that before." He says. You smile and kiss him.

Drew: You and your boyfriend, Drew, haven’t been the best couple at the moment. Usually, everything’s perfect. The couple everyone wanted to be half of. But now that they’re fame is starting up, things haven’t been going so well. For some reason, you two always argued. Small things ticked you two off. Your fights became louder, intenser, and more frequent. No one wants to be around when you two fight. Tonight was your worst fight yet. He had left your shared apartment, face red, vains popping out. He slammed the door, which he never did. You lie on your bed, too numb to cry. You thought nothing would ever fix this. You needed to talk things out with Drew, but he wouldn’t answer your calls or texts. So you decided to go to their concert, even though he said not to come. You got dressed and redid your makeup then left. You stayed in the back of the concert, watching Drew, jump around looking happier then ever. You felt like he ripped your heart out of your chest and was now crushing it under his feet. When the concert ended, you went behind the building in the alley and leaned against the wall. Tears rolled down your cheeks. You ignored the people who walked by. After a while two familiar arms wrapped around you. You look to see it’s Drew. His eyes were glassy, like he was about to cry too. He looks down at you, meeting your gaze. You look away. “I didn’t know you were coming…" He says. “I’m sorry about today." You say, your voice cracking at sorry. “Shh… It’s ok… Already forgotten…" He says. He kisses the top of your head. “I just want things back the way they are…" You say, looking up at him. “Things will be back the way they are." He says then kisses you.