You Have A Crush On Him But He Has A Gf

Wesley: “He does not like her!" Keaton said. You rolled your eyes. “Then why is he with her?" you asked. Keaton didn’t say anything. “That’s what I thought!" you reply. Keaton rolled his eyes this time. Just then Wesley and his girlfriend walked into the living room hand in hand. You literally felt your heart break. When they entered his girlfriend spotted you and glared. For some reason she didn’t like you. And you knew why you didn’t like her.“Hey guys!" Wesley greeted. He didn’t seem to notice the tension. “Hey Wes" you say. “Sup bro" Keaton said. The room fell silent. “Well I should go" you say getting up. You knew that soon they were gonna start making out and you didn’t want to see that. “See ya later Y/N" Keaton said. And of course Wes said nothing. When you walked by the couple Wesley’s girlfriend put out her leg and gripes you. You saw her try not to laugh. “Y/N are you okay?" Wesley asked. You got up. “I’m fine" you say. You look at his girlfriend to see she was smirking. This got you angry. “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU KNOW I LIKE WES AND YOU ARE BEING RUDE AND RUBBING HAVING HIM KN MY FACE!" you yell. “I didn’t even do anything. Wes tell think bitch to stop blaming her clumsiness on me" she replied. You stood there shocked at what she said. “I saw you" Wes said. “And Y/N is not a bitch!" Wes continued. “You’re the bitch! I can’t believe you would do that to a friend. My friend. I can’t be with you. I’m sorry but I think you should leave" Wes said sternly. She got up and stomped out of the living room. You sigh. “Listen I’m really sorry about her" he said.“It’s whatever" you mumble. “Anyways I should go" you say. Before you left someone grabbed your wrist. “Did you mean it when you said you liked me?" he asked quietly. “Yes" you say quickly. “Well I like you too" he said. “Yet you had a girlfriend" you say. “I was gonna break up with her and ask you out" he said. There was silence. “Well? Aren’t you gonna ask me out now?" you ask. Wes chuckled. “Y/N will you go out with me?" he asked. “Of course" you reply with a smile.

 Keaton: You walk down the hallway with a frown on your face. You had recently found out that your long time crush had a girlfriend. He was the most popular guy in school and definitely the cutest. And you shouldn’t be surprised that he went out with the most popular girl in school. That was stage perfect couple. The thing was Keaton was such a nice guy and Catherine (sorry if your name is Catherine) was a total bully. Keaton either didn’t seem to care or he didn’t know. You sigh. It’s not like you were Expecting him to fall in love with you or anything. You weren’t paying attention to where you were going because you were thinking about Keaton and bumped into Catherine. “Watch where your going loser!" she yelled and pushed you onto the floor. She walked away with her posse and left you on the floor to pick up your stuff. You started to gather your stuff when someone started helping you. You didn’t bother looking up. “Thanks" you said when the person hands you your books. “What happened?". You looked up to see Keaton standing before you waiting for you. “Your girlfriend knocked me down" you say before walking past him quickly. The next you came to school everything was normal until you were pushed into a locker. “You! Because of you I don’t have a boyfriend!" Catherine yelled. “I didn’t do anything!" you yell. “She didn’t do anything put her down" Keaton said. Catherine dropped me and turned to Keaton. “I broke up with you because you were a mean bully" he said. Catherine stomped her heel and walked away. He helped me up. “Thanks" you say. He smiles. “No problem. One thing I can’t stand are bullies" he said. “Well I’ll see you around?" he asked. You nodded. He seemed to hesitate before kissing you on the cheek and walking away. You smiled and touched your cheek and watched him walk away.

 Drew: You looked at your once best friend and your crush Drew cuddle. Kate knew you had a crush on Drew yet she went and dated him anyways. And now she just rubbed having him in your face. You watched them kiss and Drew walk to bathroom or something. Kate walked over to you with a smirk plastered across her face. You sighed. “What do you want?" you ask. “Just wanted to to tell you that Drew is an awesome kisser" she said. “That’s nice" you say. “Are you done now?" I asked. “This is why he didn’t want you. Because you are an ugly loser that has no style and no life" she said. You felt like crying but also punching this bitch in the face. You couldn’t believe this girl was once your best friend. “That’s not true" you say. “Then why haven’t you ever had a boyfriend? That’s right because guys are too scared to even approach you" she said. You were now silently crying. “I can’t believe you". You knew that voice anywhere. It was Drew. Kate looked surprised. “Drew-". “I thought you were nice and sweet but I guess I was wrong. Y/N doesn’t deserve this she is a nice and beautiful girl" Drew said. You were shocked. “I’m sorry to say this but Kate I can’t be with someone that has to make people feel bad to feel bad. We’re through" he said. Kate was just as shocked as you. She slowly walked away without saying anything else. You wiped your tears with your sleeve. “Thanks for helping me" you say shyly. Drew smiled his beautiful smile. “No problem. Pretty girls shouldn’t cry" he said with a wink. You watched him walk back to his friends. You smile realizing that he called you pretty.