Wesley Imagine: Surprise!!!!!

Guys could you plz request stuff it would mean a lot to me.

Here's a Wesley Imagine

It was just another boring and sad day for you. Your boyfriend Wesley was on tour for another week and then he could come home. You were just looking through Tumblr and then Facebook trying to preoccupy you.  You were on your Facebook talking to your best friend Y/F/N when you were getting tired. You told Y/F/N you were going to go take a shower then go to bed. You shut your laptop off and went into the bathroom and turned the water to the shower on. You stripped and walked into the shower. 10 minutes later you got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around yourself. You went to your room and changed. You went to the kitchen to make yourself a sandwich since you didn't eat a lot today. You started eating it when you heard your phone going off. You ran to it and saw it was a text from Wes. it said" Babe I might becoming home later than I should. Sorry babe Love you~Wes" You were really devastated you wanted to see your boyfriend and jump into his arms and just feel warm. Now you have to wait longer than before. You finished eating and walked upstairs to your room and got under the covers and fell asleep.

His POV

I couldn't wait to see Y/N today. I just got off the plane and into the car. The tour ended early since Keaton got sick and we had to cancel the rest of the tour. I got to my house. I walked in and saw the house in complete darkness. I walked up to my room and saw Y/N sleeping there peacefully with a small smile on her face. I put my stuff away and climbed into bed and wrapped my arms around her and mumbled'' Surprise babe." Then I fell asleep with the love of my life in my arms at last.

Your POV

I woke up with hands around me. I was really scared. I turned and saw my boyfriend sleeping peacefully and I was just so happy to see him. I kissed him on the cheek and when I was about to get out of bed I felt him pull me back and heard him say" Stay here a little longer its cold with out you." I laid back down and rested my head on his chest and fell asleep with my boyfriend that I missed dearly.

I hoped you guys liked it. Plz if you want a request you can message me or comment on here I can do stuff for you guys.

Love you my Peeps,

From P