Loved by an Angel (Chapter 7)

Hey guys!! Sorry it took a little bit before i uploaded chapter 7. College keeps you busy. NEWAY ENJOY!! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!

Thanks

CRB

Chapter 7

Have no fear

It has been a week since he left. I remember that morning like it was yesterday. I woke up in my bed. I stretched and felt how sore my body was. I smiled to myself. Then I felt the emptiness next to me. It all came back to me in such a rush. He left you Lillian. He isn't coming back.

I shuddered thinking about it. I have been keeping myself busy though helping ghosts. I have come to realize that there are more ghost than we think just floating out there in need for revenge or all types of unfinished business. I stay away from the ones wanting revenge. I don't think the heavens will be to happy if I helped them.

Gabriella was out looking for apartments for us. I'll be 18 in a month. She thinks we need to get a head start. We still have to find a job. I hate being in the room alone. It hurts so much to be here and being reminded everyday of what Gazardiel did. Being reminded that he left me lying there on the floor with my heart on my sleeve.

I couldn't take it, I ran out of the room. I felt nauseous and needed air. So I went outside and found a bush. I sat down afterwards immediately feeling better. My stomach growled and I decided to go get something to eat. Oh man was I hungry. I went to my favorite little Chinese place in the mall. Brie met up with me there.

"Omg I was starving."I said as I stuffed my face.

"You sure you aint pregnant?"she said jokingly and she touched my stomach. She gasped and her face turned pale.

Please don't pass out on me Brie.

"What? WHAT?" I asked.

She opened her eyes and her face was in shock.

"Did you... did you sleep with him?"She asked.

I dropped my fork.

My eyes got huge and I knew I didn't need to answer her.

"Oh this is bad. This is so bad." She stopped abruptly.

She looked at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen.

"He didn't leave you. Lillian please don't be mad at me but the night before I told him to leave. I saw you dying. For something you had done that was forbidden. He was weeping for you. He was in love with you. That forbidden thing was a child. Do you remember my very first vison?" She said.

I nodded.

"It was of you holding a glowing baby. I didn't tell you because there was so many emotions going on. It was a little weird that you were holding a baby to because you hate children." She said.

I could feel the blood draining from my face. I was pregnant with his child? She made him leave? I have to do something. I felt the tears fill up my eyes. I looked up at Brie. I saw the plan reeling in her head.

"You better get him back?" I said with pure hatred.

"We have to run Lil. Do you know what they are going to do if they find out about this? They are going to destroy you and your child." She replied.

So we decided we would keep the baby a secret. We wouldn't tell the Heavens that I was pregnant. We have been hoping they won't ever know. If they do find out, we were packed and ready to run. I have been practicing my powers. I kept helping the ghost but not as much. Brie kept searching the future for anything knew. She was mainly watching the heavens.