Loved by an Angel (Chapter 1)

Hey EVERYONE!! So I started writing this story to see how people will react. So If you just LOVE it then COMMENT PLEASE!! I love VOTES ALSO!! If you become MY FAN then you can keep coming back for more ; ) THANKS FANS,

CRB

EDIT: I Just posted the rewrite to this story for chapter 1. Which I'll Probably be doing for all the chapters. You know you reread it and you realize theres stuff you need to change.

LOVED BY AN ANGEL

I SEE HEADLIGHTS FLASH AND HEAR tires squealing in the distance. There was a loud noise. My body is jerked across my seat and my head hits something. Glass is shattering all around me. There was a warm liquid moving down my face. People are screaming in distress. Smoke starts to engulf my lungs. I can't breathe. I'm gasping for air. My chest is burning. Then it changes. Someone is calling my name but it's too far away. I feel my body shaking. Something is pushing on my shoulders. I hear my name being shouted now.

"Lillian" a girls voice cries out. "Lillian, wake up."

I opened my eyes and see my roommate Gabriella leaning over me. Strands of long, blonde hair were stuck across my forehead. I closed my eyes again to trying to even out my breathing.

"It was just a nightmare." Brie said in a soothing voice. "Your okay now."

I unclench my hands from my sheets and opened my eyes. Brie laid down next to me, stroking my hair.

"It was the same one." I told her. "Wi ... With"

"Shhhh. I know"

I looked up at her face.I felt the tears build up to late. They were overflowing down my face. Brie dabs them away with her sleeve. I bury my head into her chest and let it all slowly drain out of me.

Chapter One

Nightmares

I POPPED TWO PILLS IN MY mouth as soon as Mason put the bottle in my hand. I have been taking pills since the car accident that killed my parents. I was the only survivor. In this case, I got extremely lucky that night. I should have died. I came out with a few stitches and a concussion.

The pills started a couple weeks later when I met Mason Rivera. I was at a café and I bumped into a tall guy. He was tall and skinny. Shoulder-length brown hair, tied back in a short ponytail. Dark brown eyes. He was cute and he had way to make me forget. I used my charm and maybe my blonde hair and blue eyes to draw him in. I mean who can resist a blonde headed blue eyed beauty with a perfect body. He has been with me ever sinceI have been with him ever since.

"How long until these pills start to work?" I asked him

"Give them about 30 minutes babe. Did you know you look super sexy today?" he asked. He started kissing on my neck.

"Oh really now." I purred at him.

"mmm yes. You taste good to."

The doorknob starts to rattle. I pushed Mason off real quick and he gave me a look that says who cares. I glared back at him. He knew my roommate didn't like him. He just kept on pushing it. Making it all worse on me. and I looked over to see Brie walking in. Gabriella Perez, my best friend, has to be the most beautiful person I have ever seen. She is Mexican with Long, gorgeous brown hair and rich tan skin. But she had the brightest blue eyes with a hint of brown in the middle. She doesn't know her father and her mother died when she was a baby. So she doesn't know where she gets the blue eyes from. We live at a group home for orphans and Brie and I are the only teenage girls. Since we were both 17 and girls they let us room together. But technically I'm older than Brie by 2 months. So that means I'll be out of this dump and on my own before she is. When we turn 18 we have to leave the group home. I'm going to find my own place so when Brie gets out we will have somewhere to live.