Loved by an Angel (Chapter 4)

Here is chapter 4 DONT FORGET TO COMMENT PEOPLE!!! I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY READERS!! IF YOU REALLY LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE!!

THANKS

CRB

P.S. this is the rewrite

Chapter 4

Others in Need

So I haven't been able to talk Brie into training with Gazardiel. They both seem fine with that. Even though she is cautious of him. She does still ask him questions about her family. He tells her as much as he can. Poor Brie she just wants to know who her parents are. Where she came from. She is on a mission to know who she is.

Brie asked me to come with her to the library to do

some research on her family. She has been going to the library every other day now.

"Okay where do you want me to start?" I asked.

"Um how bout you find some books on visions." She replied.

"Brie if you'd just train with us then you wouldn't need to look things up in books."

"I don't want to." She looked away.

"Why? Why do you want to be so stubborn? What happened to you being the understanding one?"

"HE KNOWS! He knows who my parents are and he won't tell me." She cried out.

"Oh Brie! He can't tell you. He can't involve his self in personal parts of our lives." I told her.

"Yeah but he won't have problems being in your personal life." She smarted off. She got up and ran off crying.

What was that suppose to mean? I kind of sat there in shock that Brie would say something like that.

I searched around the library a couple of times. Then call her cell phone. She didn't pick up. So then I walked outside. She was sitting on the ground with her head on her knees. I walk over to her and sat down next to her.

"You know I won't pretend to know how you feel. I do know how I felt when my parents died." I started talking. " Every day I thank God for the time I had with my parents. I wish that I could have had more time with them. That they wouldn't have been taken away so soon. But they were and now I have to find a way to live my life. To find a way around the grief. You helped me a lot with that. So it is my turn to help you."

She looked up at me.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that to you. I was just mad. You really are a good friend. But my father he might be out there somewhere. I have to try to find him. I have to." She said.

"I know. Come on let's get back inside. We will look some more." I told her while I got up. I offered her my hand and she took it. So for the rest of the day we searched for anything we could find on her parents. We talked some more and she agreed to try to let Gazardiel help her. I think as friends we made a lot of progress.

*************************************************

I hate rainy days. When it rains there's not much to do. I decided to go practice my soul jumping. I walked over to my closet and pulled my yoga mat out. I laid it out on the floor. I went over to my radio and put a Norah Jones CD in. I then grabbed whiskers, the pet rabbit. I went back over to my mat and crossed my legs. I put whiskers in my lap, my rabbit. I closed my eyes and straightened my back. Breathing in slow and steady, I searched my head for some kind of pull.

When I found something tugging on my body I opened up and let it just take over me. That's when it happened. My first purposeful soul jump. Everything flashed so fast and I was looking at my body laid over on the mat.