Stupid Boys but Yummy Ice Cream

Chapter Five

Stupid boys but yummy ice cream.

-------------------------------

*Ella's P.O.V.*

I ran up the stairs and screamed a battle cry oh yes I will MURDER Travis.

I hate him so much right now how could he do that and keep it from me. How would he feel if I hooked up with Jared and didn't tell him. Not good not good at all. But I wouldn't do that with Jared because Jared is an idiot and annoys me but I still wouldn't mind a little make out session. Oh god my stupid hormones. I really just can't even. Wait where was I? Oh yeah almost forgot the battle between Ella Harrison versus her stupid brother Travis. So.....

Where's my pink taser. Oh yeah I don't have one, damn it.

I guess I'm going to have to use my invisible muscles. Travis locked the door to his room. That annoying little weasel.

I ran to my room to gear up. Oh yes when I'm done with him he'll have to soak himself in a bath full of ice for a week because he's too beaten up.

So by gear up I took a baseball bat, water balloons that I have in stand by, in my room I know weird but smart and tactical at the same time, pepper spray and two paper clips.

I unlocked his door with the paperclips thanks to YouTube and I got ready for the attack using the element of surprise. I opened the door slowly and threw the water balloons at him. I'm going in now. I went in and sprayed his eyes with the pepper spray he started screaming at me and covered his eyes this is not the worst part the next thing I did I admit was a little crazy. I took the baseball bat and started hitting him with it. I heard Jared behind me laughing, eh I guess he just adds to the moment.

The last thing I did will literally hurt Travis like karma the biatch. I took the baseball bat and knocked it into his jewels or in other words little Travis and I quickly dashed downstairs.

I ran downstairs with Jared right by me and I plopped myself on the couch. My dad looked at me and I answered back before he asked me what I did.

"What he deserved," I answered.

"Will I have to take him to the hospital," my dad asked.

"Hopefully not but if I've done my job correctly, then yes," I answered trying to hide my smirk. My dad just nodded.

"Ella that was awesome," Jared said between laughs. "You should've seen it Will I wonder who she got it from," he said telling us what he was thinking.

"I know I'm just that awesome," I said aloud.

"She got it from me," my dad said smirking with happiness in his eyes.

"Whatever," I replied not wanting to admit that I'm like my dad. Don't forget the stubbornness.

"Ella, sweetheart why is your brother whimpering?" My mom asked.

"Oh mom you're home," I said running up to her giving her a hug. I haven't seen her this weekend well you see my mom went to the engagement party of my bitçhy cousin Rebecca on Friday and my mom helped with the whole planning out thing to the engagement party which was on Saturday. So she wasn't here all week.

"So how was the engagement party?" I asked my mom.

My mom sighed and said, "Answer the question, Ella."

I laughed a bit and explained to my mom that I may or may not have beat Travis up because he did it with my best friend in the shower.

"Ella what are we going to do with you," Mom said and then looked at Jared smiling. My parents for some odd reason like Jared don't ask me why I don't exactly know. "So Jared how's your sister."