Boring Jobs and Annoying Boyfriends

Chapter one

Boring jobs and annoying boyfriends
-----------------

*Ella's p.o.v.*

The sound of my own pen clicking against the information desk of Barnes and Noble started to make a beat. I'm so bored it's not even funny. Now let me explain why I'd be so bored..........MY JOB.

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I work in Barnes and Noble how awesome is that. not.

I need money yes I know it's so sad, but my lovely parents can't afford buying me an iPhone so I have this stupid weekend job.

Why does your phones have to be so expensive Steve Jobs?

What is poking my shoulder?

Oh it's just some cute little preteen girl wanting to ask me something aw. I remember when I was that age I used to be a nerd with books in my bag and I'd read the books over the weekend and tell my mom a whole summary about the book.

"EXCUSE ME" the little girl Screamed

"Oh my god What do you want?"I said sarcasticly

"Do you know where the book 'The Hunger Games is'?" She screamed in my ear

"I'm not deaf you know that right, and the Hunger Games is to the left and then to your right you'll see it under The New York Times Best Sellers sign" I showed it to her in hand motions, I hope she understood what I said, I'm very bad at telling people directions. It's really suprising that I got this job.

"Well thanks stupid it was about time"

"Oh yeah... well Katniss......um.. chooses Peeta in the end ha what are you going to do about it I spoilled it for you" and then i saw the grin on the girls face. It looked like the stepmothers face in Cinderella when she locked Cinderella in that attic room.

"Write it in my report sucker" she then read my name tag and said "thanks a lot bella for your donation to my report" and she then runs along to go look for the book.

What-did-I-just-do

"It's Ella, you can't even read my name tag correctly stupid preteen" I really hate my job.

Well at least I just got paid $30 for working just a few hours so I've got some money.

--------------------------------------------------

I just finished working and I then went to the cute little Starbucks in the Barnes and Noble store.

"Hey Steve can I have a medium sized Passion Fruit Shaken lemonade Ice tea"

"Sure thing Babe" Steve said

Steve is really good friends with my brother, they watch horror Films together in my house. How great is that for a girl that gets easily scared by practically anything.

"That will be $4.75"

I took out the cash and bet him a big thanks before I left.

When I took out my phone I saw four texts from Melissa my BFFL. What the hell could she be texting me now.

Melissa: Please answer your phone

Melissa: We have to talk

Melissa: Don't open your facebook account

Melissa: I'm sorry about Dylan

Right when I read it I felt a ting of pain. What happened? This is so wierd. I think I should call her. Sorry about Dylan what does she mean by that? I thought she was dating my brother not my boyfriend. Did Dylan die? Is Dylan moving? Things were going through my head.

I can feel the bile rising up in my throat and my eyes well up with tears. It can't be Dylan would never cheat on me, after six months of being a couple really, and Melissa she's my best friend she'd never do that to me and anyways she is my brothers girlfriend not my boyfriends girlfriend well I hope so.

I dialled Melissa's phone number and on the third ring she answered.

" Hey Ella I'm so sorry, I knew it from the start that Dylan is a Ba'stard I told you He's a jerk anyways who needs him you can do so much better.He's just an idiot for not seeing how smart and beautiful you are."Melissa blew out in a puff.

" Wait who did he get close to now?" I asked with my face full of tears and my mascara running down my face.

"That ugly blonde Bimbo Stacy and he isn't even dating her he is just sleeping with her"

"Melissa, Where are you" I asked out of curiosity and I then wiped my tears.

"Oh..... I'm in Ben and Jerry's buying you Ice Cream your favorite......... Ellla just whatever you do don't cry about Dylan okay he's not worth the tears. So I'll meet you at your house in half an hour okay and we will watch '21 jump street'

Channing Tatum could be yours tonight"

I said 'okay' and thanks for the offering of Channing Tatum and hung up. I took the bus back home and while I was on the bus I looked at my facebook account and deleted all the photos I had of me and Dylan. What a waste of my time Dylan was.I also looked at his account and saw the pictures of the ugly bimbo. Really Dylan she isn't even pretty. Her hair is all bleached and she also put on this cheap red lipstick which really makes her look like a slvt.

And when I got home. I went to my room locked the door and just lied down on my bed letting the sob out and the tears roll down my face.

=====================================================

VOTE......COMMENT.......FOLLOW

Sad I know but it'll get better

Love you guys.

❤,

Crazy_nerd_x