I'm no Nun.......I'm Satan's Lover

Chapter Four

I'm no nun...I'm Satan's lover

------------------------------

*Jared's p.o.v*

So I'm driving and she's crying. I feel like a jerk it's all my fault if I had just kept my mouth shut and and hadn't told her that her man whore of a boyfriend was making out in the lunchroom in front of the whole school I wouldn't be in this mess.

I'm such an idiot.

She's staring out the window and I can see a few stray tears roll down her face. We'll get to her house soon and she'll feel all better. Th drive back to her house will probably be approximately 10 minutes. The whole ride is about half an hour.

The silence is killing me. When I stopped the car at the traffic light I looked through all the CD's that Travis had and I found one that would for sure make her smile or at least a little chuckle.

This song is really old why the hell would he have this song. Whatever she'll laugh at it. I put the CD into the stereo and turned the volume up and the song started playing. The piano introduction started and I saw her looking at me with a smile evident on her face.

I knew this song would make her feel better.

The light turned green and I started driving. The lyrics started playing.

I see you driving 'round town with the girl I love.

And I'm like, "Fuck you!" (Ooo, ooo, oooo)

I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough.

I'm like, "Fuck you and fuck her, too!"

I said, "If I was richer' I'd still be with ya."

Ha, now ain't that some shit? (ain't that some shit)

And although there's pain in my chest I still wish you the best with a..."Fuck you!" (Ooo, ooo, oooo)

She started laughing at this point and said, "I can relate."

I stopped the song and looked at her. "Thank you Cee Lo Green you're a life saver. You know I can't stand it when girls cry, it scares the shit out of me," I said and she then burst out laughing.

"Jared how did you even find that song," she said smiling at me. You see I like it better when she smiles.

"Your brother has a really odd taste in music but it did help you feel better. By the way sorry about you know who."

"Who." then realization crossed over her face. "Oh.... You mean Voldemort. Nah I think I'll live with his death and all, but you know I still have that weird gut wrenching felling that he's still alive."

"I'm sorry about the man whore not Voldemort, " I told her bringing her back to the matter at hand.

"Nah don't be the guy just wanted to get an STD so, he went to the blonde bimbo who has all kinds of diseases too many for my fingers to count," she told me raising her hands and moving her fingers around.

"Wow that guy is into some weird stuff."

"Yeah,"n she replied barely above a whisper.

We got to her house and I parked the car. I went to the side of the passenger's seat and opened the door for her. When she got out of the car she said a thanks and we then walked to her house. I opened the door with the key Travis gave me and Ella ran upstairs.