Sexy Beast My Ass

Chapter Three

Sexy Beast My Ass

-------------------------
*Ella's p.o.v.*

"Hey sleeping beauty wake up,"Jared whispered in my ear and shook me to wake up.

"Go away Jared, I'm ditching school today and I'm staying locked up in my room for the rest of my life."I said with my eyes closed.

"Come on I made pancakes and, if you want I'll make you hot chocolate."

"Jared, come on I'm totally not in the mood. Just go away." Although hot chocolate does sound good but with all my stubbornness i just ignored what he said. Right then I got up and tried to push him out of my room. But you know I'm a small little weakling and he's a macho guy, so I think you could guess what happened.

I fell on my stupid butt. I'm just so uncoordinated and clumsy.

Jared started laughing like a pig. I hate pigs they're so disgusting and ugly. You know what maybe Jared is related to some sort of pig being. Yep that's exactly it.

"Come on Ella, get up. If that bastard even looks in your direction I'll break his bones so don't worry. You have a super hot, sexy and muscular guy protecting you." he said smirking at me.

"Don't boost your ego Jared your head may pop, and just so you know you can't force me to go to school when I'm feeling heartbroken, "I said.

Jared stared at me and the sort of chuckled. This guy is just so odd. When I was thinking that I didn't exactly notice that Jared was actually going through my clothes but I didn't mind. He picked a plain white shirt out of my closet and an American Apparel mini skirt. He then picked a white lace bra and panties from Victoria Secret that go together. Jared smirked at me and I smirked back.

"Jared are you coming out of the closet," I said sorta laughing.

"Okay Ella very funny. So I picked these clothes out for you and your going to have to wear them because I'm a guy and I know what guys want and how guys get perked up when they see a little hot girl like you wearing a mini skirt."

"So your saying that I'm supposed to look like that so he'll regret ever breaking up with me ."

"Yep, and BTW if you don't come to school then I'm not going to school and I will make my main priority today in annoying you. So, you better come to school."He said looking in my eyes.

"Fine, You win."

"Don't I always."

"Now go away I have to change," I said looking at him then the clothes in his hands

"You sure you don't need any help because I'm great at dressing and undressing the ladies."

"Get out Jared you stupid pervert," I said.

He started to pout and walked out of my room. Unwillingly may I add.

I changed fast and walked down the stairs that leads to my kitchen.While I was walking I was thinking to myself that today I have to go through a torturous day of school and see Dylan probably with his new fuck friend.

I love my life. It's just so great isn't it. *note the sarcasm*

______-------------------------_______

"Hey sweetheart," Melissa said "How are you feeling."

"Oh I'm fine I'm just thinking of ways to murder a person without getting caught."I said.

"Well that's normal. Eat your breakfast it's getting cold and fast or else we're going going to be late."

"Okay Mom." I laughed but was scared when she stared daggers at me.