You're Single So I Have a Chance with You....In Hell Maybe

Chapter two

You're single so I have a chance with you.... In hell maybe

-----------------------------

*Ella's p.o.v*

Knock..... Knock.... Knock...... Knock.... Knock..

"Don't come in" I said with a little attitude.

"Aw come on I brought pizza, It's gonna be cold," My older brother Travis said to me.

"What did that little Bastard do," I herd Jared's voice ring through the closed door. Oh wow how wonderful I have two annoying boys outside of my room. One of them is my stupid brother while the other one is my brothers friend .

"Could I just take a shower,"I said.

Jared said with seriousness , "Do you want some company in there with you."

I replied with a screeching no and opened the door to go to the bathroom.I then saw Jared's stupid smirk. It turned from a smirk to a frown in seconds when our eyes met.

I guess I had that beautiful goddess look on my face because right when they saw me, both boys looked at me in a weird way. "What," I exclaimed.

"Um....." Travis began. "You look terrible" "Oh," I exhaled and tried to calm down you are not going to cry in front of them I said over and over again in my head.

I hope the shower would help ease off my stress. I walked to the bathroom and waited till the water heated up and I went in. Without me noticing the tears rolled down my cheeks.

When I was finally finished with the shower. I put on a towel and walked to my room. I put on a pair of pajama shorts and a band tee. A 5 seconds of summer tee to be exact I LOVE THAT BAND. Lukas Robert Hemmings shall be mine.

When I walked downstairs I saw Melissa sitting on the couch talking to Travis and Jared looking all bored till he came running up to me.
That stupid smirk.

"They're being weird. Finally a normal human being," Jared said. I laughed at that.

"You're laugh is so fucking cute, I fucking don't understand that bastard Dylan. Who the hell does such a thing when they already have such an amazing girl." Jared said in a sad voice.

My eyes started to tear up. Great now everybody's going to see me cry.

Jared stared at me and then out of nowhere gave me a hug. And whispered in my ear jokingly."If it was the purge and for the next 12 hours all crime was legal I would have murdered that asshole." I laughed at that and let go of Jared.

I just smiled and walked to the couch I felt better now. Jared has a way of doing that without even meaning to.

When I sat down Melissa stopped talking to Travis got up and said "Hey bells, so I brought a lot of food and we are going to have so much fun I know it. I'm sleeping over btw."

"Oh sure and thanks for the food and everything you're the best and awesomest if that was a word best friend ," was all I could say before I started stuffing my face with all the sweets and donuts she bought me. Don't judge, I was really in a bad mood donuts and really help.

As I went to sit down Melissa said "Anytime, so are we going to watch 21 jump street or what." She knows me so well.

We bought the movie on demand and started it.

"Hey Travis baby could I sit on your lap." Jared said and I started laughing. Jared got up to sit close to Travis. Melissa stared at me.

Mellisa then got up and blocked Travis from the tv. "Travis baby are you breaking up with me," Melissa said with a pouty face.
Travis smiled and grabbed Melissa's hips pulling her to his lap saying, "Never." He then kissed Melissa on the cheek.

Jared made a pouty face at Travis and sat next to me putting his arm on my shoulder.

We started watching the movie and in the middle of it Jared pulled me close and laid me on his lap cuddiling into me.I didn't mind so I just ignored it. I think it was really cute of him.

My eyes started to close and I know that I was very tired so by the end of our third movie the hangover part II. It's was exactly midnight so I went upstairs and said so long and goodnight. We then went to our rooms to go to bed.

When I went upstairs I went straight to the bathroom to wash my face. When I came out of the bathroom in all of my natural face glory I saw Jared on my bed.

"Jared," I whispered quietly so I won't wake him up. Why am I so nice to him he's fucking shiting me right now, how is it possible to fall asleep in less than three minutes. That jackass.

"Wake up asshole," I screamed in his ear.

"Aw come on just for the night princess, don't worry I will only touch you in the right places." He smirked.

"Perv. Just get out Jared and sleep in the guest room it's only one room away."

"But you're single now so that means that I have a chance."

"In hell maybe." I said while I tried to push him out of my room.

"The things I do for you. I guess I'll go sleep in the room next door."

"Good boy," I said and smiled at his sad face.

"You owe me one. I guess till next time my love," he then waved goodbye and left.

"Whatever goodnight." I shut of the lights but couldn't fall asleep the thoughts of Dylan were on my mind. And school tomorrow will people look at me differently? Will Dylan talk to me like nothing had ever happened? Will Dylan go to his bleached haired bimbo and get close to her? I don't know but what I do know is that tomorrow won't be one of my usual grrr. Mondays.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Sorry guys for the long wait.

School got in the way and I had so many things to do .......

You guys probably hate me for this short update too. But don't worry my next one will be much longer and not such a long wait. I'm hoping in two weeks or less.

So sorry but I still love you guys just know that.

Love you guys with all my heart from earth to Mars back and forth.

Have a great summer!!!!

Well bye my lovely wattpadians

❤,
Crazy_nerd_x

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

Toodles.