Chapter 7

When Kyle opened the door, A red-haired woman in a dark red dress appeared with a black brief case. She grinned and extended her hand to Kyle.

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Swatch! The name's Tansay D. De ville. I heard of your Mother's untimely death from your relatives. They told me of your famous inventions in school. I work for the YSG, Sounds familiar?"

"The young scientific geniuses?! The world's famous organization for aspiring geniuses?"

"Yes. We are conducting an exhibit for different inventions of the young generation. Many politicians and scientists are interested to buy the greatest inventions they may find. I heard you are conducting a time machine from your friend."

"Who?"

"Ms. Metalika, that famous rock star's daughter?"

''Oh, Gail! she told you that?"

"Yes she did."

"I've got to thank her!"

"Wait, no, you don't have time, we need to bring you to YSG immediately for preparations. People who participate must not mingle with the less intelligent lest they might lose brain cells to these low lives."

Kyle frowned and said, "But Ms. De Ville, Gail is my best friend."

"If she's your best friend, she should've been here for you, right? And she should've comforted you during your Mom's death."

"How'd you know that?"

"Uhm... She told me?"

"Why'd she tell you that? Are you sure?"

"As sure as hell I am."

Kyle was still confused yet he still packed up his things to get ready for YSG. In two days, Ms. De Ville would come back for him to introduce models who will "help" him be inspired in replacement for Gail. It bothered him that it was too weird yet fantastic that his life will change in an instant. But he couldn't think straight. So he went to see Gail.