Chapter 2

Monday morning...

"Swatch! What's with this case study you gave me?!" Jack Madison was screaming.

"What's wrong? I gave you some notes about that so you'll find it easy to explain to professor Lyndon." Kyle replied.

"It's way too damn complicated! I don't understand any of it, And I have to report it by the third class period.If I don't explain Lyndon accurately by that time, you're the one who'd have explaining to do. to me!"

Kyle was blinking rapidly when Jack snatched his glasses and broke them using one hand. And that's when Gail appeared.

Gail stood there, arms on her waist while Jack examined her outfit from head to toe. She was wearing a leather jacket and a leather mini skirt.

"Hi, How's it goin' ,pumpkin? You look great today." Jack said, still eyeing Gail while she ignored him and took Kyle's glasses from his hands.

"Are you okay?" Gail asked.

"Yes... But I can't say the same for my glasses." Kyle replied.

"I'll buy you a new one"

"No worries, I'll get contact lenses instead..."

"Hey!" Jack said.

Then Gail glared at him.

"Uhm, I'll buy you contact lenses. See you in Third class, twerp." Jack said, then he left.

Kyle sighed, relieved.

"What's wrong?"

"I just feel like crap. I Don't have dignity or pride 'cause a girl saves me all the time."

"Can't help it if that girl has super powers."

"Is one of those super powers a super charmer for really big bad boys?" Kyle said, laughing.

"Eww!"

And the both laughed.

"By the way, I made a new experiment." Kyle said.

"What's that?" Gail asked.

"I'll show it to you later. It's a time machine. Come over at my place."

"Sure!"

"I gotta go to my class now. See you later at home."

"See you later."