The return of the master of chains

"I'm back."

----------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be dead?!" The hokage said as he stood up from his seat, fear clearly vident in his eyes. Emi fake pouted but then giggled as she walks towards the hokage.

"That's just mean! You want your student dead? I'm hurt!" Emi said, clutching her chest as she fake-cried. The hokage just stared at her in disbelief, falling back down in his chair.

Emi laughed as jonins come in and stared at the black-haired girl. Emi turned and saluted them while giggling like a maniac.

"W-what...?" Kurenai stuttered, looking at Emi.

"What do you mean by what?" Emi grinned. 

"HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?!" All of them yelled. Emi snorted and rolled her eyes. 

"Wow, long time no see, too." Emi said sarcastically and then laughed like a maniac once again. Kakashi's eye widen, noticing the similar features of Erica. 

"What did you do to Erica?" Kakashi gritted. Erica shrugged and and then hopped infront of him. 

"I needed to take over for a while! But don't worry, stupid! She's perfectly alive, watching us from this eyes!" Emi said happily. Kakashi glared at her and was about to attack when the hokage stopped him. 

"Don't! If you attack her, Erica will be hurt too!" The hokage said worriedly. Kakashi stopped but nonetheless narrowed his eyes at the grinning girl. 

"How did you know that~?" Emi sang. The hokage sighed. 

"You said, 'She's watching from this eyes'. Does that mean she's inside that body, too?" The hokage said. Emi nodded and sat on the table, swinging her legs. 

"Sarutobi-snsei is still as smart as ever! Of course to be expected from the hokage!" Emi chuckled. Asuma growled, not liking her at all. 

"What kind of person are you, calling the hokage like that so carelessly, you unyouthful child!" Gai yelled at her. Emi smirked. 

"I sure as heck lost my youth. Same with all of you, no?" Emi grinned. All of them face-palmed, knowing that Emi haven't changed a bit.

"You're still an idiot." Kakashi dead-paned. Emi sent him an, 'No kidding?' look. Kakashi sighed. It was like back in the times again. 

 "So what are you doing here? Are you trying to hunt down our souls or something?" Asuma said bluntly. Emi rolled her eyes and stood in front of the tall man. 

"Psh, I'm not dead so don't worry about your soul being taken. Anyways, I'm here to talk about something." Emi said in a serious matter. They all narrowed her eyes, knowing that it was rare for her to be very serious, even when they were still young kids. 

"What is it?" Kakashi asked. 

"It's about the chuunin exams." 

All of them froze, their breaths stopping as they stare at the girl, seeing if she's joking or not. But her eyes only showed seriousness, which was very dangerous. When the girl is serious, it meant bad things were going to happen, and seeing her like that, talking about the chuunin exams, they are worried about their students. 

"What about the chuunin exams?" 

"Though I can't really tell who it is, I have a feeling one of your enemies are in the chuunin exams." Emi explained, putting her hands behind her back.  

"What do you mean? That's only a feeling!" Asuma argued, though he knew the girl too well, and he knew that she can see bits of the future. 

"You know better, Asuma." 

Asuma could only glare at the floor, imagining his dear students dying. Chills shivered down his spine as the image of a blood-bath and murder get stuck in his head. 

"Anyways, this enemy of your seems really powerful. I'm not sure if it's any of the akatsuki or...him, but I do know that if you cancell the exams and investigate, they will make their move as quickly." Emi said. 

"So you mean all we can do is sit back and see if he'll kill any of the students?! We need to make a plan!" Asuma yelled. Emi raised her eyebrow. 

"Who said we'll sit back? Don't worry, Asuma, I'll be the replacement for Erica dear~" Emi sang. 

"But you're powerful and--" 

"I never took the chuunin exams~" Emi giggled. 

"She has a point." The hokage said as everyone stare at him in shock and disbelief. 

"WHAT?!" 

"You want those little students dead or alive~?" Emi asked in a sickly sweet tone. Everyone shuddered as the hokage sighs, putting his pipe in his mouth. 

"She can do a watch-out, and besides, this is her chance to prove herself once again." The hokage said. 

The jonin nodded and looked at the grinning girl. They then all mushroom-sighed as the girl laughed and stuck her tounge out. 

"Well then! Be ready for the return of the master of the chains~!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------

For two weeks, I didn't update.....-so guilty- 

I'm so sorry! I was really busy! D; I'm so sorry! BLAME MY ASSESSMENTS AND SCHEDULE! But don't worry, I have a lot of holiday's this month! Though I wish we didn't since I have to cram all of my assessments in school now...//Shot 

I'm sorry that my chapters are getting short lately, too, since like I said, my busy schedule. -goes to corner for being a bad excuse of a writer- 

I hope you forgive me ;_; and anyways, I'm excited what's going to happen next~ Wait, I'M THE AUTHOR FOR THE LAST TIME DX 

But I really do hope you forgive me! Oh and comment, please! To see the things I need to improve on! Thanks! 

-hailleypie

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS. MASASHI KISHIMOTO DOES. I ONLY OWN THE OC's AND A LITTLE BIT OF THE TWISTED PLOT. BUT ALL OF IT ARE MASASHI KISHIMOTO'S WORK.