Death Anniversary

"It'll be better to forget than to remember this terrible past." 

---------------------------------

"Mom!" 

Erica cried as she holds her mother's bloody hand. She sends her child a sad smile as she strokes her hair one last time. 

"Don't give up, ----. Stay strong." 

Luna's words where muffled at the mention of the name. Erica couldn't quite understand but continued holding her mother's hand, clutching it to her chest. 

"Don't! I-Il'l...I'll...." Erica stuttered as tears continue to fall on her pale cheeks. The fire was beggining to get stronger but that didn't matter even a single bit right now. 

"Go, child. And remember; I'll always love you no matter what. Please promise me that, too." Luna muttered, wiping Erica's tears. 

Erica nodded, putting her cheek on Luna's hand, little tears escaping her eyes. 

"Now, my child. Flee. I.... love..... you." Luna said as she stops breathing, her hand going limp, her eye's staring into nothingness. 

Erica stood up and cried, She didn't know what to do. She was just a child. Yet she was a special one. But nobody knew that except for some people.... 

Erica clutched the necklace that was the only memoir of her brother. She then ran away, not sure which way to go. Her knees bled, scraped with wounds and bruises, her arms shaking violently as all she passes were dead bodies. 

She then finally reached the way outside the main house and her eyes had the look of horror. More dead bodies layed, pools of their own blood surrounding them. 

"So...much...blood...." Erica muttered. Tears continued to fall, wetting the wet ground more. 

She then noticed a black haired man with violet rings around his gold, snake eyes, fstaring at the little girl with an evil grin.

He then laughed like a maniac and walked slowly to the girl. She shaked violently, trying to get away. 

"There's no escape, young one. You will be always in the world of madness. Nothing will ever save you. 

Nothing at all." 

------------------------------------------------

Erica woke up, shaking violently from the dream she had. Putting her hands to her ears, she started crying, her cheeks red, her eyes puffy and drenched with hot tears. 

"Stop...please....go away.....stop....." Erica cried. She continued to cry, scared. Scared that she remembers. Now she knew why her head ached a lot. But she wanted to forget. Forget everything.

Forget her clan's death anniversary. 

After explaining what happened to them, the hokage nodded, believing them which made Kuro and Kazani surprised. 

"YOU DO?!" Kuro shouted. The hokage smiled and nodded again. 

"Why, of course. I'll just tell the people that you we're lost and you found konohagakure so confusion won't be brought up." The hokage explained. 

"I see.... but where are we going to stay?" Kazani asked. Kuro nodded in agreement with Kazani. 

"Yeah, I mean, we can't sleep on the trees. There might be some weird, cray ninja's out there to kill us!" Kuro said animatedly.