The new-comers of the....real world?

"You can't run, you can't hide. Forever you'll be by my side." 

-----------------------------------

"To be continued!" the TV says as Kuro groans while Kazani giggles. 

"Naruto marathon finished?" Kazani asks. Kuro groans more as he bangs his head on the coffee table. 

"I WANTED TO SEE ERICA IN THE CHUUNIN EXAMS ALREADY." Kuro whined. 

"You watched it, like, a gazillion times! Aren't you getting tired of it?" Kazani asks. Kuro stopped banging his head as he looks at his elder sister and crossed his arms in an 'X' form. 

"NEVER. ERICA IS TOO AWESOME TO GET TIRED OFF." Kuro says. Kazani rolls her eyes but giggles, anyway.

Both siblings stayed silent for a minute as Kuro thinks while Kazani stares at space. 

"Wouldn't it be awesome if we could go and live in the world of shinobi? And meet Erica?" Kuro asks suddenly. Kazani tenses up for a second but became calm after. 

"I..don't know. I'm not sure." Kazani replies. Kuro shruggs and walks to the computer. 

"Wanna watch the chuunin exams with me?" Kuro asks. Kazani lazily nodded and got up, walking to the computer. She got a chair and a pillow and sat down while Kuro searches for the episode where team 7 fights at the chuunin exams. 

He saw the title and grinned. He then clicked it but the computer denied his request and turned blank. 

"What the heck?! WHY!!!!" Kuro cried. Kazani looks at the computer and her eyes widens as she notices the computer getting bright. 

"Kuro..!" Kazani says and smacked Kuro. Kuro looked at her then the computer and his eyes widened with Kazani. 

"What's happening?" Kuro asks. Kazani gives Kuro a look that says 'How should I know?'. 

Out of curiosity, Kuro touched the computer screen and was immediately sucked in. 

"KURO!" Kazani shouted and launched herself in, too as conciousness left their bodies. 

Kuro's eyes flew open as he notices trees. 

Trees?, Kuro thought as he sits up.  Pain shots through his head ashe groans and clutches his head in pain. He hears another groan and turned to see Kazani, clutching her head like Kuro. 

"Ow, ow, ow, ow..." Kazani mutters. 

"Nee-san?" Kuro asks. 

"Present." Kazani answered weakly. The pain left them after a minute as Kuro runs immediately to his elder sister.