Zabuza, Haku and Erica's last battle (Part 1)

"If you don't have the courage to change things, then might as well just die!"-Natsu Dragneel (Fairy tail)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Team seven searches for Erica everywhere after Sakura barging in the door, shouting Erica was gone. 

They were having a hard time because of no chakra trails and because of the weather. It was a stormy day, making it harder. 

They go in different directions, searching every single place. 

Where could she be?, Sasuke thought as the thunder booms. 

He runs around the dark forest, searching for the missing kunoichi. He searches everywhere until he see's a girl, leaning on a tree, staring at space. 

"Erica?" Sasuke says. Erica ignores him and continues to stare at nothing, the weather getting worse. 

Sasuke walks up to the girl and shook her.

"Erica!" Sasuke shouts. Erica looks at him with dead eyes then muttered something.

"What?" Sasuke says as he leans closer. 

"Catch me." Erica whispers as she passes out. Sasuke catches the girl and puts his hand on her forehead. 

Her fever's back!, Sasuke thought as he removes his hand. He carried her bridal style and ran back to Tazuna's house to see the rest.

"I found her in the forest." Sasuke answers, panting as he brings the sick girl inside. 

"Erica!" Naruto says as he runs to Sasuke.

"Shut up, dobe. Can't you see she's sleeping?" Sasuke says.

"Since when did you care?" Naruto retorts back. Sasuke stiffens, letting the words come in.

Since when did I care...?, Sasuke thought then shrugged it off and continued to walk upstairs to their room and layed her down on the bed. 

Tsunami comes in with wet towels and places it on her forehead.

"She's very sick.  " Tsunami says. 

Sasuke nods and went back downstairs. 

"How is she?!" Naruto shouts.

"She's really sick." Sasuke answered. 

"It's all my fault...if I just stopped her..." Sakura mutters.

Kakashi puts his hand on Sakura's head.

"It's not your fault. She ran away before you even had the chance to chase her." Kakashi says.