Dark Salvation: 22 *

Luna frowned when silence filled the other line. Well...so much for that, Luna thought to herself as Zak continued to be speechless. "Are you going to answer?" she asked hopefully.

"Sorry, Nick was, uh, bugging me." That was a lie and Luna knew it.

"I hate to quote Aaron but liar, liar pants of fucking fire!" Zak and Luna shared a laugh before they went silent again. "Still on that plane that receptionist was so desperate to get you on?"

Zak smirked. "It's almost a two hour flight, Luna. Of course I'm still on it."

"Well..." Luna humphed into the phone, "someone sounds cranky."

"Dammit, a storm's coming."

Luna smirked. "Way to change a subject." Zak's scoff sounded right when a woman's voice seeped through the line. She heard Zak's muffled voice and the lady's having a conversation, something about phones. "Hello?" Luna asked when the line went blank.

"Sorry," he apologized. "I have to go...my phone's messing with their shit in the pilot compartment."

"Okay, be careful. I don't want to start the next plane crash." She joked, but earned no laughter. "Bye, talk to you later?"

"When I get off this plane, yeah, I will. Bye, Luna."

"Goodbye." Hanging up Luna tossed her phone to the side and patted Demon's head. The wolf dog snorted and trotted off towards Luna's room, leaving Ghost to yip happily and jump up on the couch  beside Luna with a small bark. Rubbing between the white puppy's ears, Ghost settled beside his owner and yawned, placing his head over his paws and closing his eyes. 

Ruffled snores sounded from the white mass of fur as Luna snatched the remote from her side, and turning on the TV, she smiled when she went onto her DVR recordings and found a new episode of Ghost Adventures. Playing the episode her mind began to wonder... What if Zak wouldn't talk to me anymore and forget me? What if he just put on a show to prove Nick and Aaron wrong? Or maybe she was just a deal that the men made on their way over from Nevada? Shaking her head, Luna tuned into the TV and turned the volume up to get her mind off of things.

 *

The plane was dark when the flight attendants began silently moving up and down the ails checking over their passengers and offering things to the ones who where awake. Aaron and Billy were past out in front of Zak when he watched wearily as Nick stopped the attendant and asked for a pillow himself, he obviously wanted to go to sleep. The flight as only going to be another half an hour long, why try to rest knowing that they were landing in a few minutes tops? 

There was absolutely no point in doing so, Zak though to himself as Nick leaned back in his chair with his pillow shoved over his face. Sighing he averted his gaze to the window, dark grey clouds danced by as the plane flew past them. 

"Excuse me, sir," a whisper came from behind him. 

He turned and held a frown. "Yes?"

"Would you like something to eat or drink before we land? Maybe a pillow too?" Shaking his head, Zak went back to staring aimlessly out of the window. They began dropping their altitude when the 'fasten seatbelts' sign lite up and let out a little bing! to alert the sleeping passengers that they were landing. Everyone grumbled awake and began chattering as the plane landed smoothly onto the pavement, once parked the pilot's voice rang out.

"Welcome to Idaho, ladies and gentleman. We hope you enjoyed flying with America Express, have a great night." The intercom went off and everyone began making their decent out of the plane and into the airport with their chattering continuing. 

Nick, Aaron, and Billy waved to Zak as he entered the airport with a sleepy smile. "Hey guys," he greeted with a yawn. "Let's get going before I fall over from exhaustion." Earning a smirk from Aaron, his friend pointed to Billy who, literally, looked and walked like a zombie.

The group began walking to the front of the airport when Aaron's laugh became clear over the airport's noise. "Dude! You seriously look like something out of the Walking Dead, we should hurry up before Mister Zombie over there looses an arm." Aaron added stifling a laugh as they met up with their driver. 

A blond headed male driver that wore a tuxedo and dress shoes held up and sign that read 'Ghost Adventures Crew' in bold black letters, his smile gave way to his impatience as they approached. Zak shook his hand politely and the man turned and opened the expensive car's door for the group to enter inside. 

Once everyone was inside, the engine was started and they took off. Billy and Aaron were readying their camera gear for their little showing of their hotel rooms before they were actually allowed to make themselves at home. Zak fidgeted in his seat as they came to a complete halt at a stop sign, they were only a few miles from their hotel when Zak hopped out. 

"I'll meet you guys there," he explained while the driver gave him a dirty look. "I have one thing to do before we do the filming at the hotel."

Aaron, Nick, and Billy all nodded. "Okay, just don't be too late. We do have a show to do after all." Nick said while horns blared from the furious cars behind them. Just before Nick closed the door, he tossed Zak his black pull over hoodie that had 'TapOut' in bright red across the back. "Never know how many people'll stalk you out here, if you know what I mean." Laughing a bit to himself, Zak nodded and slammed the door as it began pouring rain from the sky.

Pulling the hoodie over his head, Zak made sure to hide his face with the hood as he shoved his hands in his pockets and kept under the awnings that the building had to offer. He pushed a door to a small coffee shop and entered, sliding his hood down and shaking his wet hair causing droplets to hit the floor. 

"Howdy, sir!" A female at the counter of the northern style shop greeted with a wide smile. "What can I get ya?"

"A vanilla ice coffee should do me, thanks." The woman spun around and began making his order. 

Zak's eyes wondered around the room as he searched for an empty booth to sit in and have a relaxing few minutes to himself before shooting footage at their hotel, explaining the recent events at Cobblestone Manor. Finding a booth in the corner, he claimed in with one quick movement. Upon sitting, he quickly pulled out his phone and hit speed dial for Luna.

After three rings she picked up. "Hey, Zak."

"Hey, we landed," he rolled his eyes when he heard Luna scoff. "Don't make that noise, I know I just sounded like a total idiot by stating the obvious but give me a break! Planes and I don't get along very well."

"Alright grumpy britches, what's the new?"

"Nothing. Just sitting in a coffee shop, wishing you were here with me." He mused. "It's much like the Starbucks you worked at for the longest time, quiet and roomy."

Luna let out a small sigh when a knocking on the door echoed into speaker. "Hold on, I've gotta get that." Upon hearing the sound of the phone being set down he heard Luna gasp when she opened the door. "Drake?! How- what...why are you here!?"

"What?!" Zak yelled into the phone right as the woman came with his coffee.

She backed away. "I'm sorry, is their something wrong?" 

"No, no, sorry. I was talking to my friend." Zak explained quickly as he heard Luna scream. "Luna! I'm coming, hold on!" He managed to yell before throwing a ten onto the table and rushing out of the door and down the sidewalk in the pouring rain. At this point, not even a haunted location was going to get in the way of his beloved Luna Storm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Sorry about the cliffhanger! I feel so bad that i haven't updated in a while but here ya go! *gasps* Oh no, Drake is back! Let's hope Luna's okay!!!!!!!!! :0 *exasperated face*