Chapter 5

In a certain underground mall...

A boy with white hair and a young girl who resembled the appearance of Misaka Mikoto were walking through the vast underground mall of Academy City. The boy resembled the features of an albino mouse. He was relying on a futuristic cane to walk and wore a choke collar like device on his neck. The little girl was clinging to his free arm.

"Misaka wants to buy things she doesn't need! Says MISAKA as MISAKA shows her spoiled and childish side."

"Shut up, we're only here to buy a new rice cooker." Said Accelerator annoyed.

"So mean! Accelerator is so mean! Says Misaka as Misaka begins to pout."

Accerlerator just ingnored her. Last Order gave him an angry look.

"Misaka will resort to a childish tantrum to get what she wants says MISAKA as MISAKA screams and shouts while stomping her two feet on the ground."

She began making quite the scene.

"OI OI! SHUT UP, YOU'RE TOO LOUD!" He began smacking her little head lightly.

"Ow, ow ow ow, says MISAKA as she begins to wipe away fake tears from her eyes in attempt to make you feel guilty."

"Just shut up already." He said as he kept walking leaving Last Order behind.

"Hey, wait for me! Says MISAKA as MISAKA tries to catch up with Accelerator."

"If that other, older one wasn't so fucking annoying, I wouldn't have to be here in the first place." Accelerator said obviously pissed off.

He walked into the store and started looking for the replacement rice cooker that Yoshikawa asked for.

4 hours ago

"COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH!" Shouted Accelerator

"~Ooh, scary. Waving your cane around and shouting angrily really makes you look like a grumpy old man, says Misaka teasing your inability to walk."

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

"Hah! You're getting close. How bold of you to corner a woman into such a tight space, says Misaka as she slowly backs into the kitchen corner."

Accelerator's eye twitched. He swings his cane at Misaka Worst.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Accelerator screamed.

"Too slow, says Misaka while dodging the attack at last minute."

A loud crashing sound is heard and pieces from the plastic chasing of a rice cooker fall to the ground.

"..."

"..."

"You're still a loli~ says Misaka still pushing Accelerator to the edge while smiling mischeviously"

"You really want to die, don't you?" Accelerator said while lifting his cane up again.

He was about to swing at her again until a voice from behind interrupted them.

"What are you two doing?" Said Yomikawa calmly.

She looked at the broken rice cooker, then at Misaka WORST, and then at Accelerator who was still holding his cane in the air.

"Accelerator and the big scary sister were fighting so Misaka went to go hide under a table, but they were so scary so Misaka went to go get Yomikawa, says MISAKA as MISAKA hides behind Yomikawa for protection."

Yomikawa let out a long sigh.

Current Time

Accelerator is at the register of the store to purchase the new rice cooker.

"That will be... ¥8,980." Said the store clerk.

Accelerator hands him a debt card. He puts the rice cooker in his free hand and walks out the door. He looks around, but couldn't find who he was looking for.

"Shit, where did that brat go."

*Beep. Beep

Accelerator's phone began ringing.

UNIDENTIFIED CALLER ID

He answers it.

"Hello, Accelerator-san. You've been well?" Said a overly polite voice.

Accelerator's eyes widened.

"You."

"Ah, I see you still remember. That's good."

"What do you want."

"Recently, there has been a slight problem. Academy City has been invaded again."

"So what? Like I care. If you want me to do more dirty work, then forget about it. GROUP has been obliterated." Accelerator replied coldly.

"They have Last Order."

"WHAT!?"

"It is still unclear, but they are also after a nun from St. George's Cathedral who holds the memories of over 103,000 grimories. The higher-ups think they want a ransom by taking two extremely valuable people." Replied the voice.

"Higher-ups!? Bull-shit, they're nothing, but a bunch of high sitting, ass-faced sons of bitches."

"That's the thing. We've assembled on our own."

"Meaning-"

"The higher-ups of Academy City have no idea that we've been re-organized."

Accelerator grinned madly

To be continued