Chapter 15

A CERTAIN MAGICAL PARODY

THIS IS A SMALL COMEDIC CHAPTER FILLER TO MAKE YOU GUYS LAUGH.

IF YOU WISH TO NOT ENJOY YOURSELF AND THIS CHAPTER, PROCEED TO CLICKING THE NEXT CHAPTER BUTTON...

THESE ARE VARIOUS SCENES MAKING FUN OF THE TO ARU MAJUTSU NO INDEX UNIVERSE, MY STORY AND THE ORIGINAL PLOT. ENJOY.

"You're always running off and protecting people... I'm constantly worrying about you. You appear for a little while and show everyone that stupid smile of yours, and then you just disappear again. You never seem to realize what you're doing to me, toying with my feelings and leading me off into the wrong direction. I don't know what to do anymore! I want to be by your side, Touma. I want to be there for you... Because... because I-I love you."

"... ..."

"...Why? Why must you carry such a heavy burden all by yourself. I can help you... I know you just want everyone to be happy, but why do you have to suffer so much? I can be of use to you! Why won't you ask me for help!? Touma..."

"Misaka... It is because... I'M GAY"

He threw off Misaka and Tsuchimikado randomly appeared in the door. They joined hands, skipping away out from the hospital leaving Mikoto in total shock.

Styil Magnus is wearing a pink v-neck t shirt, shorts and flip-flops. He looked extremely odd. Sweat drops dripped down his face. A small cat was balled up in his short's pocket. He walked up to a window that showed his reflection.

"..."

"I LOOK FABULOUS~~!"

The windowless building

Aliester Crowley floated upside down in his tube of reddish liquid. In front of him were countless screens of videos. One large one expanded in front of him.

"... HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY~ Sexy Lady! Op, op ,op oppa gangnam style! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY"

A smile formed on his face. Then he heard footsteps in the distance from the shadows. The screen closed quickly.

"So you heard." He said almost musically.

Tsuchimikado gangnam styled into the room.

Touma charged at Abbondino again, but was shot back by an unexpected blue fire ball. Abbondino then fired mercilessly at Touma who was still lying on the ground. Touma eventually got back up and recovered from the blasts.

"Why?" Said Touma

Abbondino looked at Touma.

"What is with you people?! Why do you need to drag Index into this for!?"

"You... You still don't understand? You of all people should know she is the holder of 103,000 grimories. She is the key to saving the world. With her power, we can stop all the chaos and finally protect everyone's smiles. By using her, we the Vatican Church can insure the survival of the world and the restoration of God's original might, even if it will cost her life and countless others. Only with her, we can bring peace to this world."

"What? What do you mean at the cost of her life and countless others?!" Shouted Touma

"In order for peace to last, a certain amount of sacrifice must be made. We the Vatican Church, will destroy all Otaku's that exist on this planet! Imagine it, Imagine Breaker, a world without Otaku's! Isn't it beautiful!?"

Aliester Crowley floated upside down in a vertical tube in the windowless building. Tsuchimikado entered the room.

"Oi, Aliester."

"Yes"

"I have a question I've been meaning to ask you for a long time.."

"..."

"How do you keep the liquid from going up your nose?"

"ACCELERATOR!" Shouted Worst.

"WHAAAAAT?!"

"ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL?!"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS!?"

"Well, you could pass for a flat-chested girl with a yandere personality!"

"NO I DO NOT, FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M MALE!"

Level 6 shift project research facility

In a medical room with countless machines, Accelerator sat on a hospital bed in a gown.

An extremely familiar doctor from a certain popular kid's show walked into the room.

"Hello, my name is Professor Samuel Oak, but you could just call me Professor Oak. Before you start your journey onto killing countless clones of a Level 5, I need to know if you're a boy or a girl."

"Can't you tell?"

"I'm sorry I didn't quite get that. Are you a boy or a girl?"

"A boy damnit!"

"Oh, I see now. Now your name, what was it again?"

"Doesn't it say on that clipboard of yours?"

"Ah, so your name is clipboard. And your rival, hmm what was his name again?"

"ASSFACE!"

"Ah, yes that's right."

"What the hell is going on. OI, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Misaka Mikoto is at the infamous vending machine known for munching on people's hard earned money.

*Bang bang bang bang bang

Drinks popped out of the machine.

"No... No... No... Ew gross. What's with these drinks."

On the floor in front of the machine were some of the most interesting drinks you will ever see.

Beef Curry soup, Squid Mucus, Pork Intestine Extract, Fermented Lime, Fermented Chicken Liver, Ice Cold Horse Radish, Wasabi Soup, Ramen Base, Sparkling Soy Sauce, Goat Cheese, Salty Nut drink, Bitter Melon Juice, Cold Black Beans, Soy Beans, Jalapeño Extract, motor oil...

The real reason Index is with Touma...

Accelerator opened his window for some fresh air. As he raised the sliding panel of glass, he noticed something outside. A blue haired nun laid on the balcony.

"What the hell."

"I'm hungry."

"Huh?"

"I said, I'm hungry. It'd make me happy if-"

She went flying into the air disappearing into the distance.

"Like I care." Said Accelerator closing his window"

At a certain dorm room.

"Ah, the day is bright, but my future is dark.. Huh?"

A blue haired nun dressed in white robes laid on the balcony rail of Touma's dorm.

"I'm hungry..."

And thus began the unfortunate involvement of Touma in the Magic side.