To soon for an adventure

(This is the bathing suit you had on under your hoodie. I may changed this later to where you go swimming but I don't know. )((y/n) POV)

I smiled at Zane as a agreed. Sub poked my shoulder and I looked at his phone to see that Sky has invited everyone to the beach. "Oh thats nice of Sky to invite everyone to the beach so Zane, Dante do you want to come with us?" I looked to see Dante nodding yes and Zane looking like he was a bit afraid. "Well if you want to come with us just text me when you're ready,ok?" I said as I handed Zane a paper with my number on it. I started to head up stairs to get ready to join Sky and everyone. I grabbed my bag and some sunglasses and headed down stairs to meet Sub and the others to the car. I saw that Dante and Zane were waiting with their swim trunks on. "Zane you decided to come with us?" He only gunted in response. I giggled at him and went to the car to wait for the others. I was texting some of my older friends telling them how I was doing. I looked to see Sub and his brother wearing their swim trunks to. But I don't think Sub was ok with it he seemed kinda shy. I giggled quietly at this so I wouldn't embarrass him any more. I was listening to music while riding to the beach. I soon fell asleep on the way there. I felt myself being shook and I looked to see Sub trying to tell me that we were at the beach. I nodded as I got out of the car. I was still wearing my hoodie and my shorts I walked to a spot an umbrella was placed and sat under it to read my new manga.

I sighed happily as I got comfortable and started my new manga. But before I could get into my manga someone called my name. "Hey (y/n) aren't you going to come swim with us?" "Oh um I don't really swim, sorry guys." I said as I looked back to my book. I was to into my book to see someone run up to me with a bucket of water. "Don't even think about it or you will regret it." I said not even looking up from my book. I heard Sky whine as he put the bucket down. I soon fell asleep. I woke up to see everyone was gone. I looked around to see if anyone was still their but I didn't see anyone. When I got up I looked to see if Subs car was there and it wasn't. Oh maybe they didn't want to be friends anymore. I guess I will walk home then. I soon could see my house coming into view. My phone went off. I looked to see that Aaron was texting me. "Where did you go?" "Um to my home I figured since you guys weren't there anymore you didn't want to be friends." "What? Why would you think that we were looking for you. We thought you walked off." "I didn't I fell asleep at the spot I was earlier. I never moved." "Really?" "Um yeah but now I am heading home." "Hold on we will be there to pick you up we want to show you something." I was confused now. What could they possible want to show me? Oh well I guess they will be here soon. I turned to see Sub's car pulling up beside me. I looked to see everyone had changed into some nice cloths. "Um Sub are we going somewhere important?" He nodded happily. "Um should I go back to your house to change?" He once again nodded. "Um ok then." I said as I got into his car and waited for him to drive us to the house. As we pulled up I saw some people standing their looking happy. "Um what's going on here? "OH THERE YOU ARE (Y/N) WE ARE GOING TO THROW YOU A WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD PARTY!" Sky screamed. I just sat there and blinked. "Aw you don't have to do that. I already feel welcomed." "Aw come on (y/n) we already set everything up for you though." "Really?" Everyone nodded their heads in silence. I only sighed as I shook my head. Then I laughed a bit. "Well thank you guys."

(tbc sorry that its short.)