Hanging out

~After school ends~

((y/n)'s POV)

I was texting my Mom to tell her I was going to hangout with some friend. I looked up to see Jerome waiting outside for me and Mitch. "Hey Jerome." "Hey (y/n), you ready to go record?" "Yeah but where is Mitch?" "He's coming but he had to get something from his locker." "Oh ok, so where do you live?" "Not far but we drove our car here." "Oh ok then." "Oh (y/n) we are going to let you use one of our friends account because we don't have any other accounts for you to use." "Ok then, so what is the plan?" "So we are going to go to our house in crazycraft an then we are going to play a prank on mitch when he's not looking. So what we are going to do is Me and the others made a copy map with Mine and Mitch's house on it and we are going to going to make it seem like we blew up his house when we really blew up the copy." "Oh, but isn't that kind mean?" "Not really, we prank each other all of the time so he will be cool without it when we tell him that his house is ok." "Um ok then but only if your sure he will be ok with it afterwards cause I don't want my new friends to be mad at me." I say with a small smile. "Oh don't worry I promise that he won't be mad at you since we are going to tell him that it was my idea." I could tell he was excited to play this prank on Mitch but I don't know if I am ok with this or not. Oh well there isn't much I can do,I can only go along with it. "Oh by the way um after we get done recording Sky and the others want you to join them for Do not laugh, is that ok?" I froze right now I didn't know that um I am not funny but I don't want to make sky upset but I don't want to embarrass myself infront of his viewers. Um what to do what to do . "Hey um Jerome?" "Yeah?" "Um I think I won't join you for your prank an recording." "WHAT WHY?!" Before I could answer Mitch walked up. "Hey Jerome whatcha yelling for?" We both looked at Mitch. "(Y/N) IS SAYING SHE WON'T RECORD WITH US!" I looked down at my feet in sadness.I think I should just go home before things get worse. I started to walk home when no one was looking.Before I could actually get far I heard Jerome and Mitch and some other people running up behind me. I think I have just made my friends sad I should of never agreed to record with them because now everyone wants me to record and now that I have thought about it I would only make their viewers mad and make them stop watching. I don't want to ruin that for them. I just sighed I looked up to see my house a few blocks away. I walked up to the door and went inside and locked the door. "Oh welcome home (y/n) I thought you were hanging out with your friends." "Um I was going to but I changed my mind." "Oh, is everything ok hun?" "I don't know for sure mom but I think I will be better tomorrow." "Oh ok then." "Night ma." I walked up stairs to my bed and just laid there as my phone when off with texts messages from Jerome and everyone. I sighed I looked at the messages to see everyone sad and inviting me to skype chats. I sighed as I logged in to skype and join the chat. I looked to see a sad Sky. "Sky before you ask questions, let me explain ok?" "Ok but everyone is listening in because they want to know why also." "Ok um the reason I changed my mind is because when jerome asked me to record I was ok but then he said you guys wanted me to join your video for Do not laugh and then I thought about how bad I am and that I would make your viewers stop watching us and then you guys won't have any reason to make videos anymore and then you guys would get bored and you would blame me and then you guys wouldn't want to be my friend anymore." when I finished talking I saw everyone looking at me weird I was about to leave the chat when I heard Everyone laugh. "Oh (y/n) your so KAWAII we don't think that and the people won't think that about you and even if they did we would still be friends and make videos we aren't going to let something as stupid as that get between us." He said as everyone else nodded their heads in agreement." I sighed. I wish I could believe that. But they aren't going to let me go without me saying ok. I looked back at the screen and gave them a fake smile. I could tell they bought it because everyone seemed to get happier. "So does this mean you are going to record with us now?" I shook my head no. "Aw come on (y/n) please." I still shoke my head no. "Well Jerome it was worth a shot." Mitch said. "Well will you hangout with us tomorrow because is saturday so will ya?" I shook my head no. I heard everyone groan. "I am sorry guys but I think I am going to stay home until Monday." "Are you sure?" "Yeah guys I am I just need some time to to finish putting up some of my boxes and help finish unpacking." I said with a smile. "Oh ok then (y/n)." "Well I have to go guys so I can finish unpacking." "AW ok then (y/n)." I sighed as I logged out of skype and went to lay down on my bed. I looked at the ceiling and heard my door open to show my mom walking in. "Hey hun are you ok?" "I don't know mom I feel like i am going to ruin their lives if i do what they ask. Because they asked me to record an episode with them for their youtube channels and I said yes at first but then I started to think that I was going to ruin this for them because it's like their job to post videos for people to make their viewers mad an make it where they stop watching their videos." I said as I could feel my eyes getting wet. "I just don't want to ruin that for them." I could feel my mom rap me up in a blanket and hug me. "It will be ok they understand, if they are your friends they will understand and care for you more than caring about what their viewers think." "You really think so ma? Because they told me the same thing but I didn't think they meant it." But then again I had a feeling that they did mean it to. But I feel like I am doubting myself to much lately I need to stop doing that. I sighed ok I feel better then I did before at least. Maybe I will hang out with them tomorrow an tell them I am sorry for the way I acted Or maybe I will just hang out with Aphmau for a few. I don't know yet, but at least they still want to hangout with me. Oh well, maybe if I take a nap I will hangout with them later today.

~tbc~ sorry that it is short but I will keeping going and HAPPY  VALINTINE'S DAY EVERYONE HOW YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS! sorry but I am not going to do a valentine's day Chapture, sorry but I hope you like this chapture. I don't own any of the pictures only the story.