Chapter 20

A/N~~ Guys, did you see how many reads this has?? Holy crap thats amazing, thanks. :) anyways yeah, since i saw that and since a few of you were asking for an update, here ya go! Remember, I update a heck of alot quicker when you comment. ;) its kinda short but deal with it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up on the couch, Ross was with me, with all the others around us, still sleeping. I carefully seperated myself from Ross and walked around the bodies and into the kitchen. Stormie and Mark were there, drinking coffee and reading a newspaper.  

"Morning" I said with a smile, pouring a glass of orange juice. They laughed. 

"Wow, I wasn't expecting any of you kids to be up before noon! Morning." Stormie said as I checked the clock. 10:30. not bad for being up that late. I gave her a hug before finishing my juice and running upstairs. I quickly showered and decided to go for a walk. I dressed in a t shirt, sweats, converse and of course Ross' hoodie over it all. I plugged my earbuds into my phone, as I went downstairs, telling the only two that were up where I was going and heading out the door. I played with my necklace on its chain a little as I walked, it had become a bit of a nervous habit. I must've been walking for quite awhile, and ended up in a part of town I wasn’t very familiar with. And just as I determined I was completely lost, I walked past a house with a guy outside, getting groceries out of his car and bringing them in, taking several trips to do so, I decided to stop and ask him for directions. 

He stopped to take a breath when I recognized him. He noticed me and smiled, instantly recognizing me.  

"Hey Courtney! Whatcha doing here??" The guy who I now knew for sure was Curt. He walked over and hugged me. I smiled. 

"I went for a walk, but wasn't really paying attention." I said, reluctant to tell him. "Okay fine, I'm lost. What direction do I live?" I asked, hopelessly. He laughed. 

"Well that was quite the walk... Here, let me finish this, and then I'll give you a ride over there. I was planning on bugging Riker today anyways, we were gonna try to get all the boys together to hang out." He suggested. I nodded. 

"Okay, but I can't promise he'll be awake, they were all passed out in the living room when I left." I told him as he laughed. 

"Yeah, you passed out pretty early last night, but they were up for awhile after, I'm not surprised." He told me, grabbing more bags and walking inside, motioning for me to follow. I grabbed a bag, just to help. "Thanks. We're having a party soon, we don't normally eat this much food." He said with a smile, scratching the back of his neck.  

"Hey I'm not judging" I said, putting my hands up with a laugh. Kim came out, just as we were talking.  

"Hey babe who you talking to??" She asked, before she saw me. "Oh hey! how are you?" She asked me, with a hug. Curt explained it to her and she nodded, saying she had to go, some kind of filming, and she'd see us later, leaving with a kiss for Curt and a hug for me. Curt finished putting everything away and we walked out to his car. We drove for a bit before stopping at a starbucks.  

"I hope you don't mind. Do you want anything?" He asked me. I told him my order and he nodded, walking inside and coming back out quickly with three drinks. He handed me mine and I forced him to take the few dollars I had to pay for it. I could tell he was gonna slip it in my hoodie pocket first chance he got. He started driving and I asked him to explain the third cup of coffee. "Riker. He once told me if that if I ever wake him up, I better have coffee. So I figured better safe then sorry." He said with a laugh before we soon went into some random conversation that lasted the rest of the 10ish minute car ride before getting to the Lynches. I let us in, and we walked in to find everyone awake and on the couch, with bowls of cereal, talking about the previous night.  

"Hey! There you are!" Rydel called when she saw me. Everyone else turned and greeted us. I joined Ross on the couch and gave him a sip of my coffee as Curt explained how he found me roaming the streets. I rolled my eyes, getting up to go change. Somehow, when I returned, it had become a sing along, and Ross and Rocky had their guitars and everyone was singing. I smiled, taking my seat and joining in. I love this family....