SetoSolace~ Love Psycle

*Song-fic, lyrics in italics plus includes some Setolox*

~Seto's POV~

At first you find it so intriguing,

I stopped and started at the beautiful, golden blonde before me. His perfect sky blue eyes sparkling as he blushes adorably. "Seto. Y-You're staring..."

You're heart is beating; it's so misleading

Brice smiled at me, twiddling with his fingers. I handed him a violet flower with gold accents and blushed.

The want grows into "God I need it."

"For you, its almost as bea-" I was cut off by feeling a soft pair of lips pressing against mine. He's kissing me! What's this....?
Love. It was love.

Then you find it slowly leaving

He walked away from me, enraged with fury. "TRUST ME, ITS NOT TRUE! I...love you.." I begged him to come back, but just got a cold stare as response.

You look for something just the same,

I tried everyone, hanging out with all my friends anonymously. Just to find the stolen feeling from my heart. Love.

So you can feel it once again

It's like I was numb. I couldn't find anyone to hold me like Brice did. Yet I go and fucking mess it up, like I do with anything.

You go through strangers but its strange,

When life gives me friends, I don't get to close. Because the same ending has been stuck on replay for years.

And try to salvage what remains,

Love, hatred, and loneliness. Everything I touch or come close to turns to dust, vanishing. Before I can say 'Stay with me'.

DRUNKEN ADVANCES

I've tried the alcohol, it doesn't work one bit. I just wake up with a bad headache and a random person next to me.

MULTIPLE CHANCES

Most times I get multiple chances to make up for my mistakes. I demolish all chances with single words.

Rookie romantics in need of practice,

Honestly I'm still trying to find out how love works. All of the spell books or information I get about it is false.

Students of love in and out if classes

Love is like an A.I., it gives you false words of passion to distract you from the real pain of life. The real struggle.

Go for the ride until it CRASHES

Finally after searching I found someone who cares, not really. Another A.I. to district me, like a addictive drug.

Been through enough, learned my lessons,

Should've told myself to stop years ago, before I gradually started to loose my sanity. Too late now.

Puppy love throughout my ADOLESCENE

"Aww you're so cute Seto!" Ty wrapped his arms around my waist and stared into my violet eyes. He started play with my hair "So cute..." This is what I was looking for.

Friends and enemies, the same identity

Sadly I can't change anything. I can't change my name or kind, eye color, attitude, hormones, life. I can't control it, I can't handle it.

You're a source of strength but WASTE OF ENERGY

I can't even keep up with my life and goals, who I am anymore...
My addiction to this feeling us taking me too far..

We played that game that SOME AREN'T BUILT FOR

"T-Ty stop teas-sing me. Ah~!" He bit the space between my shoulder and collarbone. I pushed him away for a minute, trying to find out if this is what I wanted.

Feel that pain that some would KILL FOR

I held back tears as he said no words. And just left. Left me alone again. And came back, left again. I was so confused.

We drank, we smoked, we've taken the pill form

Suicide attempts are useless. Someone just finds out and thinks they're helping with therapy. It just messes you up more.

Even got high with you as your mentor

They say I need mental help but that's not it. I just need to go rot in hell, go were my emotions had gone a long while ago.

What we had seemed irreplaceable

Brice. When I get a hold of a gun, close my eyes before I let go of the trigger and point it to my head. All I see is you.

Until I ran and got a taste of 'NEW'

Ty, you gave me affection that felt real. Only if you haven't had left me all alone...

But my sex drive was just a waste of fuel

Wasted so much time, so much seconds if my life. Useless, seconds that don't mean anything. Like me.

Should've used it on my race TO YOU

Pulling the trigger to the gun, which pointed to my forehead was probably the easiest task I've ever done. With a quick retract of my finger, I was out.