20: ENEMIES TO LOVERS

- CHAPTER TWENTY -

.*•🐚.☆

MEGAN

School has been going on for about a month now and it hasn't been all that bad. I mean, don't get me wrong I very much dislike school and rather not go, but I've been trying to make the best out of it.

Brandon and I have grown closer in this past month from being in each others class. I don't have friends in school but it's nice knowing I at least have one, you know? And it's nice to be close to him again. I missed him.

As for Jacob and I, everything's been going really good. I was really scared after we had sex that he was going to just use me and leave me when he was done with me, but the opposite happened. He admitted to being in love with me and hasn't stopped saying I love you since that day. We are super serious about each other.

"This is like the fifth time you've read wuthering heights." Andrew says, sitting next to me in the couch.

"And? go cry about it." I say, continuing to read.

"Anyways, you want to go to the movies?" Andrew asks.

"Sure. What movie do you wanna watch?" I ask him, putting my book down.

"There's a new scary movie out called Lights Out and the trailer looked really good." He says, pulling up the trailer to show me.

After watching the trailer, I was satisfied enough and really wanted to see it as well.

"I'll go. What time?" I ask, looking at my phone.

"We can go at 5:30." He says. I nod.

"Sounds good to me." I say, picking my book back up.

"You wanna ask Jacob if he wants to come." He says, scrolling through his phone.

"Nah. Me and you haven't hung out one on one in a while. I rather just us go." I say, honestly.

It is true. Andrew and I haven't really been hanging out as much as we used to. It's not that I haven't wanted to or that he didn't want to, he's just been working a lot more now, I started school again, and I've been spending a lot more time with Jacob and the girls lately.

"Yeah, you're right. I've missed you." He says, looking at me.

"I've missed you too, ugly." I say, smiling.