06: DINNER

- CHAPTER SIX -

.*•🐚.☆

MEGAN

It's Friday afternoon and I just got back from school. This whole week has been one of the most confusing weeks of my life.

After the party everything was okay. I mean, that's what I thought. After the kiss, Jacob and I were talking. He wasn't being mean at all for the rest of that night. I chose to forgive him for the stuff he said about me or has done but then this whole week at school he's been an absolute dick for no reason again.

"I just don't understand what the fuck is wrong with him." I say to Brandon on FaceTime.

He looks at me.

"I don't know. Jacob is a very confusing person but you guys also have a past, right?" He asks.

"Yeah but it was never a bad one. We were always friends up until I moved and everything ended on good terms when I left so there's no reason for him to be nice one minute and then a dick the next." I say, frustrated.

"Yeah, that part is weird but at some point he learned to hate you. Maybe you should ask him why he hates you and what caused him to say all that stuff about you." Brandon says.

"Maybe. I don't know." I say, resting my head on my arm.

Brandon and I have been getting really close since the party. I practically consider him my best friend at this point. Hunter and I are also close but there's stuff I can't tell him that I can tell Brandon because he's best friends with Jacob.

"I don't know. He's an asshole but just try and ignore him. I'll see you tomorrow." He says.

"Okay. Thanks for the advice." I say before hanging up.

I sit up on my bed and grab my lap top. I open up Netflix.

"Megan, can I come in?" I hear Andrew ask from the other side of the door.

"Never mind." I mumble to myself as I shut my laptop, pushing it aside.

"Yeah." I say.

He comes in and shuts the door behind him.

"So, I wanted to let you know that mom just invited the Sartorius's over for dinner tonight. She wants to catch up with them." He says sitting on my bed, scratching his head.