12: NEW GIRLFRIEND

- CHAPTER TWELVE -

.*•🐚.☆

MEGAN

I bury myself into my pillow in hopes that it would help me with the fact I did not want to go to school today but it didn't help. Not one bit.

"Kill me." I say muffled.

Today is my first day back after being away and I really don't want to go because of the amount of missing work i'm going to be getting.

I get up out of my bed and remember last nights events from Jacob saying Hunter's heart "belongs to someone else" to Hunter not answering any of my calls or texts to Andrew taking me to get ice cream.

Seeing Hunter and Jacob in first period was what I was dreading the most.

I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." I say fully waking up.

"The chef is gonna start breakfast. Do you have any requests?" Frank says peeping his head through the small crack of the door, not fully opening it.

"Strawberry pancakes, hash browns and maybe some fruits." I say smiling, knowing those are my favorite breakfast items.

"Okay." He says smiling back, shutting the door.

I make my way to my dresser to find an outfit. I pick out a black nike sweatshirt with matching black nike sweatpants. I throw on my outfit quickly and sit at my vanity and do everything I need to do in order to be satisfied with myself.

When I'm done getting all ready, I quickly go into my bathroom to brush my teeth. After, I grab my phone and backpack as I slip on my black-ugg slippers.

"Breakfast is ready!" My mother shouts.

I make my way downstairs as I head over to the kitchen. I place my backpack on the floor and sit down.

"This looks so good. Thank you, Melissa." I say, thanking our chef.

"Your welcome." She says as I start digging into my meal.

"So, how's school been going so far?" Frank asks taking a seat next to me.

"It's been good." I say, smiling.

"That's good. You think you'll do any sports?" He asks taking a bite of his food.

"I don't know. Sports aren't really my thing. I'm too lazy for that." I say honestly.